Bodhi Time Bandit and Goji

Yeah, I dunno how people do HID lighting, either. I don’t even know how low I’d have to set my AC to keep it cool enough in the tent, especially since it’s like 100 degrees+ from July to October where we live.

Having said that, my AT600 is equivalent to almost 1100 watts and the 200 is supposed to be equivalent to a 600 watt. It really doesn’t get very hot. I mean, sometimes it gets in the mid 80’s, but that’s acceptable to me, as long as it’s just for a few days.

5 Likes

For sure, dude. This is the place I go to get away from politics. Having said that, this is my thread. If I wanna say I have issues with Gu because he’s a trump supporter, I’ll say it.

But don’t worry, brother. I won’t bring it up again.

9 Likes

I totally get that, but I’m missing out on some really good threads right now because people want to mention stuff, over, and over.

Personally I would rather say something nicely now, even to try to be a peacekeepers between others, or even possibly for me own selfish reasons.

Having said that, I would in no way, shape, or form try to infer that I’m going to direct your thoughts or words on your thread for sure. Please don’t think I would try to do that. The cool thing about life is we all have the free will to say whatever the heck we want to right? Hell, I’ve got buddies that have had half their body blown up defending that right. Bless those guys.

9 Likes

Ah yeah, sounds like you’re set there at least and don’t have to go back :smile:

I do like Stardawg too but I ended up trading out all my GPS gear save for a select fem pack or two. I picked up a couple Stardawg crosses from SamwellBB over at Soaknbeans. Speaking of, Somehow the StarCube(The Cube x Stardawg F2 - Reg) is still in stock over there. And then Mephisto’s Creme De La Chem is a Stardawg cross in Auto/Fem form that’s real good too.

I agree on the GSC for the most part. I’ve had a cross or two with the ‘Forum Cut’ that were damn tasty and zero issues, but the GSC was at least 2 crosses back in the lineage. The other real deal strain, or the F1 crosses I haven’t been a fan of and don’t care to grow.

10 Likes

I dunno what The Cube is. I dunno what Creme de la Chem is, either, although one of the Top Dawg packs I bought this summer is named something like that. I think it might actually be Creme de la Chem. Lemme take a look…

Never mind. I just looked in the seed fridge haha! It’s called Sour Creme. But I do think Top Dawg has a cross called Creme de la Chem.

Creme de la Chem… Say it five times fast.

Anyway, I don’t mess with feminized seeds or autoflowers. I did get one Sunset Sherbet auto as a freebie with one of my orders, though. I’m gonna grow it outside starting March 1 and press whatever I get from it. Just for fun. I’ve thought about buying a pack of autos to grow outside and then press everything I get from it. Again, just for fun. But I’d never put any autos or fems in my tent. I dunno why, exactly. Just one of my things, I guess…

5 Likes

Don’t let people’s politics keep you from those threads, dude. It’s a real weird time right now, for sure, but weed growing’s weed growing. Just skip past the posts that irritate you.

8 Likes

The Cube is Starfighter F1 x Starfighter IX2.
CDLC is an F5 of Stardawg ‘Illuminati Cut’ x Chemdogging <- this last one is basically their Auto x Chem D IBL

I thought the auto’s weren’t gonna be that good, mids or something, but with some of these breeders it’s actually turning out to be some of the better herb I’ve had and grown lately. Just sometimes slightly tricky to get the size and yield right, but even small they can still yield well.

Anyways, I’ll stop derailing your thread here :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Aw, dude, derail away. I don’t care. I like talking about weed.

I’ve heard of that Starfighter cross. But I don’t remember the genetics. Which means that whenever I was reading about it, I wasn’t interested. I only remember the crosses I’m interested in (most of the time haha). I do know that that Starfighter has a good reputation, seen it mentioned all over the place. Still, there’s just something about autos… It isn’t that I think the quality will be bad. Honestly, I’m a fucking weed lightweight, it’s the only drug that truly fucks me up. And it doesn’t take much. Just a couple hits off a joint or two bong rips gets me lit. So that’s not my issue with autos.

But there’s just something about them… It ain’t natural hahaha!!! Having said that, after you brought autos up, I was like,”Hmmm… Maybe I should order some autos to run outdoors in the springtime…” Seriously, I think I’m gonna get a pack and run them outdoors this spring and just press everything I get from them. Sounds like a good idea to me, anyway. Something to do…

5 Likes

Yeah nothing wrong with that at all! I will say, It’s kinda nice having a plant that’s done in 2-3 months from seed that you don’t have to do much with. Just pour on the LITFA and receive bud :rofl:

I hear ya though, I’m not real big on the auto’s I’ve just been so impressed with Mephisto’s I have to mention them. Seen plenty of photo’s that aren’t near as good as what they’re putting out in auto format. Just stuck with fems going with them.

My passion is in the photo’s though for sure. I’m stuck on these NL5/Haze at the moment and it has my full attention with Bodhi bringing up the rear for the next year or so of growing. Find it a little weird you started off growing with one of the best breeders out there but good job on that! Though it may make growing out other people’s gear a bit of a rough experience :cry::rofl: Don’t think you can go wrong with those 3 strains though so should be fine ^^

5 Likes

That was my thinking with the autos. You just plant them and let ‘em grow. I mean, that’s what I do with all of my seeds haha, I’m just sayin’…

So you think Mephisto is the best auto “breeder” or whatever? Like, if I was to buy some auto seeds, I should go with Mephisto? I was looking at auto seeds last night, seeing what was available and then looking at grow reports of the seeds that got my attention. There weren’t a whole lot of glowing reviews haha. Most of the complaints were a lack of potency and/or a lack of yields, but I figure if I press all the autos… I dunno. It won’t matter as much? Or something?

As far as me starting out with Bodhi is concerned: I researched the fuck out of everything, best LED’s, best breeders, best organic soil mix etc etc etc for yeeeeearrrsssss before I actually started growing. I knew I wanted to grow, but I never had the space to grow until I moved in with my girlfriend. She’s the breadwinner. I lived in studio apartments or one-bedrooms pretty much my entire adult life (except for the times that I was homeless), so growing wasn’t an option. But reading about it was. So that’s what I did. Plus, I’d tried a lot of Bodhi strains from dispensaries before I started growing, too. I knew his shit would turn out well. And there’s never any drama if you look at Bodhi grow reports, which can’t be said for almost every other breeder out there. That always factored in big-time. The more drama there is in people’s grow reports, the less inclined I am to buy seeds from that breeder.

I have grown two non-Bodhi strains before. Tangerine Kush from Rare Dankness and El Jefe Thai from KOS (that dude The Rev from Skunk Magazine). The Tangerine Kush seeds were freebies and they turned out so well that I felt comfortable ordering a shitload of Rare Dankness beans this summer. Really good weed. The El Jefe Thai from KOS was just whatever. I won’t be growing any more KOS gear anytime soon haha…

Do you have a grow log on those NL5/Hazes here? I wanna check that out if you do. That one’s on my bucket list for sure. Where’d you get those seeds from?

6 Likes

The Cube crosses are top shelf… real good yielders and completely frost covered. Defs worth a run if you come across some Cube stuff. I wasnt a cookie fan thanks to Cali cons seed version i grew out… was not close to what the hype said… didnt care for cookies after that until i got a couple forum cut crosses… Thai x Forum cut 1st from a friend then Field Trip from Bodhi… Both really really good shit!!! I have some More Cowbell going at mo… looking fwd to seeing what it does. Also the Dosidos f3 i got from Sam were top notch. Using my Dosi male over everything right now.
Ok my hijack over haha

8 Likes

I’ve smoked tons of legitimate, non-Cali Connect GSC and I just don’t think it’s good. Definitely not worth my time, anyway. Especially when there’s soooooo much other shit to get to haha… I value your opinion for sure, but I value mine more haha… Nothing about GSC has ever made me go,”Yeah, I should grow that.” Thai x Forum sounds good, though, but mostly because I love Thai weed. Anything with Thai in it, I’ll grow it.

I’ll keep an eye out for Cube crosses. Never heard of that one. I’m so fucking out of the loop.

How’s your Appalachian Super Skunks doing, @Sunvalley? I’ve been watching your thread, seen all of your troubles with the fires. Horrible. Something’s gotta change, asap. But I haven’t seen you mention the ASS in a while.

5 Likes

Unfortunately all were males… i thought i had a fem but nope… there are another 6 seeds still so will get those down and see. I have kept both the males though but was looking fwd to a girl.

5 Likes

edit… my phones fucked so cant take pics… have some Bodhi stuff in flower that are looking super photogenic lol

6 Likes

Awww, man… That blows. But it’s the risk you run with “regular” seeds.

Maybe we should all just switch to autos haha!

It’s funny, I started my little seed buying frenzy this summer because I wanted those Appalachia Super Skunk beans. Bought those seeds in like late March/early April and bought the Time Bandits, too, just because they sounded interesting and since I was buying seeds, I should probably get another pack of something… First seeds I’d bought in five years. And then I went nuts and bought packs and packs of seeds. And I totally forgot that I even had those ASS seeds until just now haha…

3 Likes

Well, odds are those should all be female then.
:+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Ah a fellow researcher I see, good job on that :wink:
I didn’t find out about bodhi until I came back here after I had already purchased stuff from Attitude no-less :rofl:

Turned out good though. I’ve been documenting all my grows in my growdiary. The NL5/Haze/Sensi Star I’m running now is towards the bottom. I bought them from Authentic Genetics, Mel Frank’s own cross.

I won’t give up the photo’s at all, ever. But the auto’s are good enough I like to always have at least one growing on the side. There’s a couple other breeders for autos that are good.

Mephisto
NightOwl
Sweet Seeds
Delicious Seeds
Dutch Passion

4 Likes

Well the f3s aren’t really Bohdi but he was my source. I’d really be curious as to where he sourced the nepali og.

5 Likes

Have you seen that Bodhi podcast? I think it was the one with that dipshit who constantly interrupts his interviewees. Can’t remember the name offhand. It’s on youtube. Anyway, Bodhi said that initially, he thought that Nepali OG was from Nepal. Hence “Nepali OG.” But then he said something about maybe it was from the Nepali coast Hawaiian islands.

I’m not saying that Bodhi sourced the Nepali from either Nepal or Hawaii. I have no idea. And neither does Bodhi, apparently. But there’s a pretty big difference between Hawaii and Nepal. It was obvious from that interview that Bodhi really had no idea where that “Nepali OG” originated. Good weed, though.

2 Likes

Supposedly it an OG cut from the Napa valley area of california not nepal but everyone ran with the miss spelling and never got corrected.

8 Likes