BOG & Bros Grimm Grow Journal

I can see the bubba in her for sure. Never grew cherry pie but I like her structure. Bubba will always be a fav of mine. Hopefully cp brings a lil stretch and some cherry.

2 Likes

I germed more seeds for the second round. I’ve got 3 Bros Grimm Rosetta Stone fem, 7 BOG LSD, 3 Top Dawg Black A5 Piff, and 2 Thug Pug Bubblegum Breath. I’ll have another piff cut from Piff Coast Farms as well.

I ordered a Growers Choice roi e200 for my veg tent and I’m expecting that to settle my heat issues. It’s got a heavy blue spectrum which should be great for veg.

6 Likes

Loving your journal so far, some amazing choices you made in strains. I am waiting on most of those to come to me for a Sept run so I am really happy I found this post. Good luck, you look like you are doing amazing so far.

3 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words!

2 Likes

Way to keep packing them in. With that setup how is the humidity? I found with my humid climate, if I’m blowing the tent exhaust outside, it’s sucking very humid air right into the room itself. So I’m just blowing into the room while an ac and a dehumidifier are running :grimacing:.
Beyond that, I’m thinking about reducing how many plants I’m growing at a time to lessen humidity even more. Then maybe turn off one of my light panels too…

2 Likes

What’s the particular Brand of your Tent? I like the Support Framework. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84 yea they’re def gonna get tight :smirk: I’ve mostly been using AC and only using outside air at night which keeps the humidity in the 40-60% range. My area can get pretty humid but it hasn’t really set in for the summer yet.

With my T5 humidity was fine lights on and spiked with lights off so I added a dehumidifier. That said, humidity spiked with the switch to LED and loss of extra heat which may need to be addressed.

@misterbee thanks man! They’re gorilla tents with their extra reinforcement bars for the sides. So far I’m happy with the strength and functionality of the setup.

4 Likes

I’m in week 8 now and will be flipping to flower July 1st. I still don’t know the sex of the three sour boggles since they’ve been runts the whole time but I’ve got 5 other females in there.

My new seedlings are going alright so far.

I’ve had some issues with the bog LSD seedlings so far that were similar to my sour boggles last run. There’s been yellowing leaves while none of the other 3 strains are showing that.

I’ve also got two mutants and one seedling that never made it.

Hopefully there’ll be a decent female I can use to make clones. I was able to get one good looking sweet Cindy in my current run so I have hope.

12 Likes

I am sure some will turn around and surprise you bud. There is going to be some fire in there.

2 Likes

Yeah I never worry about them early leaves, they will grow out of it. I see your s boggle are sour sided by the slow growth. Plants look great brother.

2 Likes

I’ve got one female Sour Boggle with hopefully two more to come :slight_smile:

I defoliated tonight and will take some clones tomorrow. Hopefully they start to blow up again in a day or so.

11 Likes

Looking good should be quite the show.

1 Like

Two Sour Boggle females now! :sunglasses: I’m hoping the last one will be as well. Disappointing how stunted they are but I’m hyped to get some more flavors/phenos.

Bottom left and top left are the two females and bottom right is the last one holding out on me.

15 Likes

Beautiful colors

1 Like

Are they stunted? They look really healthy. I grew some Blue Kush by BoG some years back and they all grew slow. I believe it’s a trait of the Sour Bubble :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Males often grow taller and faster than females, so unless you have more females to compare to, I don’t think they are stunted.

3 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy @Seamonkey84 you guys could be right. These three had some fan leaf issues that I had to prune early so that slowed them down a bit. Either way I’m happy they turned out female!

2 Likes

The both of the ladies structure’s look great…I like the 7 finger upper left girl. The unshown 1 is pure Sour Bub. Looking great in there brother.

1 Like

It looks like I over fed the three Cinderella xx but the rest are looking ok. I’ve been giving them straight water and will reintroduce the nutes at about 1/2 strength when I start flower next week. I’ll also be putting up a net in the next week for support.

I’ll post an update of the seedlings tomorrow. I’ll also post up some pictures of the clones I’m taking from the BOG Sweet Cindy. She’s taken all the abuse I could throw at her with no complaints and if the buds turn out nice she could def be a keeper :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

I transplanted 4 LSD, 3 Black A5 Piff, and 3 Rosetta Stone today in the veg tent. They’re ~3 weeks right now. The cups in front are Bubblegum Breath that are a couple weeks behind and LSD mutants.

If I’m up for clones later tonight I’ll post some pics.

8 Likes