BOG LSD co-op run

Shades of Blue Moon Rocks start, but Doug gets it rolling…

I’ll be watching LSD

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson great show as always

The card is saying 70%indica/30%sativa

Is it right?

2 Likes

Hell yeah!! LSD! Good vibes coming your way

1 Like

Has someone feminised some??? Now this has me interested. :thinking:

1 Like

Wow, this is so exciting! Best of luck with the second batch of seeds! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

Hmmm, good catch. I am checking with Cadman on where that info came from because this is supposed to be Sativa Dominant. I will get back to you.

10 Likes

Way to go Doug, SBCS baby! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

I was hoping you would get permission.

1 Like

Going back to your Blue Moon Rocks run. I think it’s cool that you have placed BOG pictures on the tent walls, almost like family photos for the plants to know their own history.

1 Like

Yay!
tenor-21

4 Likes

So it appears the stats are correct but reversed. Cadman fixed it, thanks for catching that. :v:

Yeah, it just feels right. I love seeing BOG smile standing over his own genetics.

8 Likes

Yup, this was my bad. I swapped the ratios, fixed it. Good catch :ok_hand: :+1: @ervasagrada @DougDawson

3 Likes

:partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: LFGROWWW!!

3 Likes

:sunglasses: following and learning as always

2 Likes

Sativa leaner in 50 days. Very cool.

2 Likes

Always nice to watch you grow out the bog gear

2 Likes

Always ready to watch another one of your grows @DougDawson . Nice save @buckaroobonsai

2 Likes

Cool to see you starting the LSD run. I hope the new seeds all pop and give you what you need to get this going. A big thanks to @Goldleaf808 and @buckaroobonsai for donating the seeds for this run. :+1: :fire: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’m gone for 8 hrs and we’re already @75 posts! Lol movin fast!!

You are absolutely RELENTLESS @DougDawson…like a machine!

We all know this is gonna be another epic BOG recreation…and I’m sure not without its twist and turns…

Appreciate Doug for you running these and @buckaroobonsai and @Goldleaf808 for donating the beans! Much love and respect. :heart: :raised_hands:

Pulling up a chair and some :popcorn:

Alaskagrown

16 Likes