BOGBubble Co-op run 2024

Hello there OGers, it’s time to get my BOGBubble run posted. This will be an open pollination of a full pack of BOBBubble. The seeds for this run were donated to me by @Hotrods_and_hounds so big thanks to you good sir for making this preservation possible.

Here is BOG’s description of BOGBubble: “A pure bubblegum that was selected to be our first strain. The smell is all bubblegum and the smoke is very smooth. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A long lasting and happy high. This mostly Indica is a large yielder indoors that produces the stickiest buds you can imagine. From my tried and true BOGBG #3 Mother plant. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.”

You can find more information on the strain here.

Member = Trust Level 2
Regular = Trust Level 3

Note: please add your country next to your username in the sign up to make it easier on the distributors

Who is your distributor?

USA: @G-paS
Asia; @G-paS, New Distributor needed.
Aus: @G-paS , New Distributor Needed
Canada: @DougDawson ; 13 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
Europe & Africa: @Swe-can will send a PM with local currency
Latin America: @Vertebrata; 8 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
UK: @Gaz29; will send a PM with local currency.

If you are in Europe you are EU or UK the distributor will contact you for address.

PLEASE READ THESE THREADS BEFORE SIGNING UP

How does the co-op box work
How do I sign up for a co-op run
How do I know my trust level

So what do you say OG, shall we get this run moving along?

Here is the new card being designed for the run by the every talented @cadman.

Add a heading (2)

cce453d709ea9e2f95177d6b9adf0a56e14df42f_2_500x500
b12e506a6b046245047144f090afa608c0f73e43_2_500x500
smoking-skull

755AB0FC-BD64-496D-B093-C73934A80A26
giphy

Are you not entertined

And we’re off.

ezgif.com-resize (3)

155 Likes

Reserved for wiki TL3

55 Likes

Reserved for wiki TL2

60 Likes

Ok folks, time to get you all up to date. First off, let’s soak some seeds.

Soaked for 24 hours and then into my germination station. Give it a couple days and we got this.

So all 13 seeds popped but when you look at the one in the top middle, the tail is a bit brown. Sadly, that one did not grow but we did get 12/13 that did so into some seedling bags filled with coco.

102 Likes

Definitely set to watching!!

16 Likes

Oh yeah double D! Sounds delicious! Love the card!

Can’t wait to watch the show!

16 Likes

Oh yea my seat is up front.

13 Likes

Pulling up a seat for the bogbubble show! Love your work Doug, cheers for your overgrowing efforts :muscle::sunglasses::green_heart:

11 Likes

Nothing better than a Doug Dawson BOG Co-op run!

15 Likes

So from here I ended up with some issues. I have not used my PH meter since July and didn’t calibrate it prior to use. This was a big problem. My seedlings started twisting up on me so I decided to try to calibrate my meter. It would fail the PH 4 second step of calibration every time so whatever I fed them was a very high PH. Seems that Apera says to replace their probes every 12 - 24 months and I have been using it for 3 years. Hopped onto Amazon, bought a new probe and installed it. Now it calibrates fine so I up potted my seedlings and made a new batch of nutes. Still had some decent root development though.

67 Likes

So I up potted on Sept 25th and here they are 3 days later. Not looking too bad.

86 Likes

This is awesome. BOG was the man on OG back in the day. Always wanted to try Lifesavers.

11 Likes

Oh shit lets go boys :nerd_face:

12 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

Following this race once again… Good luck :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:… You’ve already started well!!!

:metal:t3:

14 Likes

Looking good! Good luck! :grinning:

6 Likes

Hitting up yee ol Bookmark

6 Likes

So as you can see in the last pic, few are still a bit ugly but they are growing out of it. Now it’s been 8 days since that last pic and they are getting even better. All 12 have been saved from my foolish mistake and are looking promising. Here they are today. Looking much healthier now so pretty stoked. Sorry for the late start to posting the run everyone but I will be here updating regular now that I got a bunch of other stuff off my plate. Wish me luck. May well all get some BOGBubble in our Spring Boxes. :crossed_fingers:

84 Likes

Your an absolute machine my friend @DougDawson I will be watching & learning!

12 Likes

Looking good so far brother! Can’t wait to watch this one too, good luck with it :love_you_gesture:

22 Likes

Thanks everyone, I appreciate you all coming along for the ride. It’s going to be fun. I have decided not to start my next bud run as I had planned. I am going to put it off for a month so pollen collection is done before they start budding. Should keep my buds unseeded for a change, lol.

52 Likes