BOG LSD co-op run

I doubt LSD could be trademarked so I guess it’s just used on weed that gets you tripping. Just thought I’d ask. Cheers for clearing it up.

2 Likes

I am sure I will. @buckaroobonsai takes great care of his seeds and anything I have gotten from him gave me fantastic germ rates. Going to be awesome. Now I just got to pick what to plant for bud. Thinking Blue Moon Rocks and Fem Frankenstein. HMMM, whatever I go with will be going in the next couple days.

13 Likes

maybe you can be the one to cross them… if you find a male in doug’s repro. i don’t think barney’s offers their LSD cut in reg, just fems.

3 Likes

No worries. I believe BOG himself talked about strains with the same names on a podcast and just kind of shrugged it off saying you can’t own a name. Or something like that anyway. Certainly great parents on the Barney’s version, I can see why you liked it.

8 Likes

I grew out some LSD freebies from Herbies years back and the smoke was insane… This should be epic.

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair for another exciting grow. Where is the cat? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Cheers for the input buddy. I’m past my breeding interest and I know people don’t like it but I now only grow feminised seeds out. I’m uk. Weed is still illegal so every plant I grow has to count. One day hopefully the laws will change and I’ll venture back into breeding. :v:

5 Likes

i’ve got a fem frankie going here. first timer. small container. i like the leaf shape. it’s very stretchy. lots of space between internodes.
have you grown frankie before?

BMR seems a good choice. staying on your BOG theme this year.

i haven’t seen your grow thread in a bit. did you harvest your PPP?

5 Likes

Keepin the BOG legacy alive! Another great run.

Sending only the good vibes your way :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

i understand the illegal part. :wink: i’m in the same boat.
outlaw on brother.

fems make complete sense.

6 Likes

Still trimming. This is the PPP so far. Also a no on growing Frankie yet but looking forward to it.

Here is an update from yesterday to show what I have trimmed so far.

35 Likes

Good luck and good vibes coming your way!!! This will be fun to follow.

2 Likes

Settled into my seat for the show. Positive vibes and blessings for your reproduction @DougDawson

2 Likes

Nothing like another exciting episode so I am here for the show! :clap::balloon::blush::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

tenor-7 IMG_4734

3 Likes

Thanks @Sailorboy , @Emeraldgreen and @OhNo555 , glad to have you all along.

2 Likes

DD never giving up OG’n the world no mater what obstacles get in the way.
Best of luck growchacho, but you won’t need luck!
Pullin up the lazyboy for this epic run :seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @LzBoy , glad to have you along bud.

1 Like

Thanks for inviting us all in your grow room for another amazing :star_struck: adventure! :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Life Saver Diesel makes total sense. I’m getting old so these abbreviations make little sense :rofl:

2 Likes

The Bogfather Part III.

11 Likes