BOG LSD co-op run

ezgif-3-896d52401e

Hmmm… Let me update my original guesstimate to five fiddy

1 Like

The suspense is off the charts today, I have no fing er nails left…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
When are you going to end this torture @DougDawson ? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m going to go with 420, Bob.

1 Like

Right about now @Mrgreenthumb :wink: So I was quite surprised, first @luxton hit the exact number seconds after the first contest, this time the first response from @ShiskaberrySavior was within 10 seeds. I was just shaking my head, how are folks getting this close. So here is how this played out. First, here is the full pic.

The total was 475 seeds. @ShiskaberrySavior guessed 465. He was pushed out by @punk77 with a guess of 483, only 8 seeds off. Then we have our winner @Fortman420 who came in with a guess of 468. So with a guess only 7 seeds away, @Fortman420 is our winner. Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

Now I was supposed to chop my plants last night but to be honest I was too lazy. I am sure they are up there drying out from not being watered but hey, they were going to be killed anyway. When I chop and hang them later I will take one of the main colas and break it up so we can do another contest. Stay tuned, should be loads of seeds in those main colas. :v:

51 Likes

congrats @Fortman420

6 Likes

Happy for you @Fortman420 :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

I lost by one bean :cry:

7 Likes

Congrats @Fortman420!! Awesome WAG man! :grin::metal:

4 Likes

I know man, you were so close. I guess one seed can make all the difference. :v:

8 Likes

New glasses just missed by a few next time maybe get closer. Hated job counting seeds but great game to score a desired strain. Thanks Doug for all you do bud .

8 Likes

Great run! Missed another signup :frowning_face:

If there is room in the over flow past 10 I would greatly appreciate being able to go on that list.

Timezones are killer for us, and on popular runs we can miss out cause of it. Looks likie one night owl from downunder made it though :slight_smile:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey @invisible , I will try to open that list up down the road but for now I have to leave it at 160. I will have to see how the harvest shakes out before I go making any more commitments. The time zone thing should not be an issue, the signup was open for 4 days. Anyway, while we wait to see what more I can do I did promise a contest for a pack of these that I will start now so give that a shot. Don’t be discouraged, I am sure anyone that wants a pack of these will get them in the end.

14 Likes

Ok everyone, as promised, let’s do another guessing game. So I chopped and hung all 6 plants and took the top cola off the one in the back middle. This is what it looked like.

Here it is all broken down.

As I suspected, it is loaded with seeds. I have the material in a box with a fan blowing on it to dry it out so I can clean out the seeds tomorrow. The person who guesses closest to the number of seeds in this pile will get a pack of these LSD with a collector card. So let’s do it, give me your best guess and one of you will win this. Good luck everyone :v:

28 Likes

2476 beans probably

3 Likes
  1. Or more precisely a loads worth.
3 Likes

Lets go with 3113

3 Likes

Wow, such huge numbers and here I am just realizing I am going to have to count these all out instead of weighing them due to it being a contest. giphy-exploding

18 Likes

1622 is my guess

4 Likes

My guess 1411. Good fun. Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

1620 - 2 under @MrHamilton good guess

4 Likes