BOG LSD co-op run

1344 seeds

2 Likes

agree but for a comercial product its in range id say

1 Like

lol that’s exactly what/how i do it here. piles of 100 at a time. Works, is all that matters, right?

7 Likes

One line per 100. :fist::joy:

13 Likes

I am going to guess? 1380 seeds in that top bud!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:peace_symbol::lobster:

2 Likes

1132 maybe?

2 Likes

1001 ill guess

2 Likes

627 is my guess

1 Like

Ok folks, we have our winner. There were 785 seeds in that cola so the winner is @Smooth with a guess of 775. So 1752 seeds total so far and I have barely even started. Going to be a good harvest. Send me your info @Smooth :v:

51 Likes

Nice win @Smooth thanks again @DougDawson

4 Likes

This contest made me think about The Beatle’s A Day in the Life, specifically the bit about needing to count all the small holes.

6 Likes

Contest ended 3 posts up @creatorknbsland.

3 Likes

I realized that lol I was late this time friend; thanks for the gifts :grin:

3 Likes

1111 exact!

2 Likes

Great guess & win @Smooth - Thanks for a great game @DougDawson :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win, @smooth :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Smooth on the guessing game win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @DougDawson for the fun :star_struck: game and a chance! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Wow man, and you hand pick every one… That’s dedication :metal:

3 Likes

So yesterday I grabbed a smaller top off of one of the plants. Let’s play another guessing game. Here is the bud. Keep in mind, it’s smaller than the last 2, that’s the only hint you will get. It is just bursting with seeds though, lol.

Closest guess on the number of seeds harvested from this will win a pack with a collector card. Good luck everyone.

34 Likes

:metal:

5 Likes