BOG LSD co-op run

535 come on come on!!

1 Like

LOL, not on holidays yet. We go up on Saturday for 2 weeks. Believe me, I wonā€™t be bringing the work with me. :wink:

7 Likes

712 good luck everyone.

1 Like

586 is my guestimate - thanks again @DougDawson - Good luck everyone, but most especially me :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Good to hear!
I believe your girls will want you all to themselves.

3 Likes

Let me guess 378 seeds!

1 Like

For some reason 187 came to mind so Iā€™m going with it

1 Like

Iā€™ll go with 647

1 Like

543 beans is my guess

1 Like

Itā€™s going to be a blast. Amazon gave me a blow up paddle board to review and I was so impressed I bought myself a bigger one so I can go out with one of them. I am going to try to figure out a way to put a plan into motion. I want to set up my 156 inch screen facing the water. Then after dark we will all get on an inflatable and anchor just off shore where we can watch Jaws, lol. Should be a hoot. I will use this new paddleboard so my legs can dangle in the water, lol.

27 Likes

Looks to be abouā€¦465 seeds in that there buddage, i reckonā€™

Looks like if you flip it over you have 3 sharks after you - lol :smiley:

2 Likes

404 is my guess

1 Like
  1. I still cant believe how many seeds youve yielded thus far.

415 spot on

342 seeds! Love these games @DougDawson :sunglasses:, thanks for doing them!

287 beans!

1 Like

156 inch tvā€¦:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: whoa that would be epic. I am thinking that would pretty speedy. Where are you going to find a 156 inch tv? And how are you getting it out to the lake?

1 Like

Itā€™s already there, I use it in the back yard. Itā€™s amazing once it getā€™s dark.

22 Likes

Ohhh yeaaa I seen those inflatable tv before, very cool

1 Like