BOG LSD co-op run

595 is my guess

150 beeeeans

My guess will be 395

guessing an interstellar 555

Going for 491

1 Like

Good afternoon OG. We have our latest winner. Total beans from that bud was 430 so @MrHamilton wins with a guess of 422. Congratulations. These won’t ship for a couple weeks as I am off on holidays. Send me your info and I will ship them when I return home. :v:

34 Likes

Enjoy your vacation!!

5 Likes

Congrats on the win, @MrHamilton :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson
Enjoy the vacay

5 Likes

Dang I’ve been on a pretty lucky run lately :sunglasses:
Thank you @DougDawson for putting in the work to make this all happen 🫶🏼

7 Likes

Congratulations @MrHamilton on a great win, keep adding to that bean collection :smiley:

Hope you and the family have a great time on your vacation, looking forward to the review of the inflatable - lol
Thanks for all that you do for this community :smiley: :smiley: :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Have a great holiday!
You certainly deserve it!
:v:

1 Like

Enjoy the holiday and burn something good!

1 Like

I’m waiting to find out what movies he’s gonna watch while up at the lake .

3 Likes

He is going to sit in the lake on a paddle board with his feet in the water and watch Jaws. :shark: :fish: :tropical_fish: :blowfish:

8 Likes

And see how long his feet stay in the water… And bets on the scene? :grin::smiling_imp::grin:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win @MrHamilton !
And thanks for the chance @DougDawson ! Super cool of you to do!
:v:

4 Likes

So for those curious, I have not been paying much attention to those 4 plants I had in my basement but chopped them down yesterday. Here is what the LSD plant ended up like.

64 Likes

Nice coloring and excelent yeild.
A fine job👍

4 Likes

Only question will be what state it’s in when I get home in a couple weeks. Had to just chop it and hang it so it’s on its own. Fingers crossed it’s not straight hay by the time I get home.

14 Likes

He is watching roots grow

1 Like