Sour Lifesaver ... back in stock soon!

The Sour Lifesaver turned out to be our most potent strain since Sour Bubble and many have requested we get it back in stock as it’s been awhile.

A very potent and excellent pain killing strain that also has mood elevating effects for depression and PTSD. The seeds are still drying but I wanted you to see how black these seeds finished out.

Stay tuned for some test seeds being offered by our friends here on our site. For now have a peek…we smoked some of the deseeded buds with some scissors hash and it was surprisingly excellent smoke. Bog

45 Likes

Absolutely beautiful my friend.

2 Likes

Looking quite nice !

3 Likes

@Weedstruck check it out!

4 Likes

What’s the taste like?

1 Like

Sweet! what’s the lifesaver side of the lineage?

1 Like

Wow those are some extremely dark seeds there. Ill definetly get a hold of you beforr next years outdoor grow.

1 Like

Lifesaver is SubCools JCB, jacks cleaner x blueberry and my Bubblegum. It was always a good yielder and compactly stout bush. It tasted like fruity candy and bubblegum. Crossing it to my Sour Bubble made a very potent strain and we find it comparable in quality to our best meds.

Sour Lifesaver is very tight like sour bubble as it leans mostly indica. A lemon bubbakush in taste and a super potent high. Check out the germ rates on these Bogglegum seeds Bog

23 Likes

This is the first BOG strain I grew & loved every bit of it. I ran out of that before any other of the 8 strains. :thumbsup:

Have only noticed 2 variations: one is bubblegum dominant, the other sour & grapey.

Zero complaints. Was totally looking forward to being disatisfied at least a little so Jamez Bean could send me more beans but I have a conscience. :joy:

edit: @BogSeeds I chose it specifically based on your description as “most medically helpful” & chose it over MaddFarmer’s Purple strains. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Sounds VERY tasty!!! Nice bunch of tails you got going on there as well!!!

4 Likes

Yes …one Bogglegum pheno is grapes and one is bubblegum and both are quite nice. In fact my Sour Grape came from our Grape Punch which crossed a Candy Lifesaver to that Grape Bogglegum pheno. Bog

12 Likes

Awesome, looking good @BOG !!!

1 Like

Id love to try this for my wife who has epilepsy. Where can the beans bee had when they are ready

1 Like

Send an email
Bogland72@gmail.com

3 Likes

Never heard a bad word about BOG.
I have a list of breeders to run if i ever can.
Theres also a much shorter list with BOG on it. 2nd to Top Dawg.

3 Likes

@BogSeeds I’d be interested in testing that strain when your ready to send them out how do I get on the list? Thanks

2 Likes

Just let me get a few of these sent for site to give away for me real soon. Bog

15 Likes

i’m down for some!
Please put me on list.
Just let me know costs.
thanks

1 Like

Please email me at bogland72@gmail.com for info. Bog

1 Like

6 Likes