BOG SourGrape -MonkeyMan BubbleGum -RomulanGen IrishPunch -ReikoX JLo -JohnnyPotSeed PurpleRhino

Welcome aboard OG, you will see and be apart of intergalactic planetary exploration. Our journey is powered by Inspiration and Imagination, feel the power of our minds together - OverGrow the world with Love, BOG.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Starbase Inspiration: Growers log: 001
Seeds

(Edited) 8 days later… Both packs of BOG seeds are duds!

Lights

And 2 viparspectra 1000w
Environment of grow cab: Constant 78-80F Humidty 80%

One thousand years before the Egyptians built the pyramids, newgrange, Ireland was visited by Romulans, first contact with earth’s humanity was a baron land where plant’s were struggling to survive. The visitors gave the Irish a Emerald Skull carved from the heart of planet Verde and a handful of cannabis seeds from their home planet. Since that fateful day extraterrestrials and humans have hunted for the artifact on earth to unlock the secret to the genetic strain “Irish Punch”. This is the Only Picture known to exist.

Five thousand years ago at that same time, an epic battle was taking place on the other side of the galaxy…

To find the ultimate source of Trilitheom crystals.

The Grolorians, sworn protectors of the Trichome, went underground to protect the source of their power.

A plant that provided, medicine, incredible healing abilities of the mind and soul, when combined with Dilithium crystals became a unique power source for space travel. The Grolo’s have spread their cannabis seeds across every world they have encountered for ten thousand years.

When the Romulans and the Grolorians met on mars they found BOG’s great to the power of ten over one hundred grandparents had colonized the planet when the earth had billions of life forms living in harmony and humans lived in caves. The received tablet has never been translated.

Today, Mars looks like a baron wasteland… on the surface.

There is a secret power source underground that is growing stronger, MarsHydro cannabis is thriving under lights that make a difference.

In 2008 a mission to Mars probe was launched from the shuttle bay of STS-124 with inflatable solar powered grow farms.
Top Secret: Pictures from MarsHydro Bot04, Sep 17 2022. MH team eye’s only.

Where does the story go from here? You decide, your idea is the inspiration. Every individual OG that posts in this grow will generate a $1 donation for World Central Kitchen to feed those in need.

Seed Launch.
5 BOG Sour Grape. Strain Grape Punch X Sour Bubble

5 BOG Blue Kush. Strain Blue Moon Rock X Sour Bubble

5 Romulan Genetics Irish Punch. Strain Purple Punch X Romulan

Preparing Rooter Plugs for transfer as the seeds crack and produces a tap root. Any seeds that don’t crack within 72 hours will be dumped and fresh seeds dropped in fresh 7.0pH bottled water.

3:33 PM earth time Sep 17th 2022, rover on mars reports finding a diamond material… the people of earth are about to discover Trichome/Dilithium crystals, nothing will be the same from here.

Launch stratosphear probe! Prepare for fast as light travel.

If your looking for some impressive gif masterpieces, you’ll find them here:

50 Likes

What a start! Love the story line. Can’t wait to see how it ends. Permission to join the bridge captain? If not I’ll have to stow away in the bulkhead in engineering to watch.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @MonasticDank as the first crew member, here is your ID badge.

21 Likes

Heck of a line up bud, will be following along, best of luck.

6 Likes

@Heliosphear ill wear that badge with honour. Just please no red uniform. They always die first.

5 Likes

Really cool Helio, you never cease to amaze me… beautiful visuals dude! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Positive vibrations to you and your seed start @Heliosphear ! May they grow free and easy for you!:grin::v:

6 Likes

Great write up to start your grow.

4 Likes

@DougDawson welcome aboard, the community has come together with you to see.

It’s gonna work out, stay strong.

@MonasticDank the red shirt is banned for use after the last incident…

@buckaroobonsai Welcome aboard! Very good to see you, just received this image from the OG space telescope…
BOG sour bubble.

BOG bubble nebula 001

@Budderton Welcome aboard, Thank you for the good vibes…

You will find your daily supply of cannabis in your quarters. :sunglasses:

@Tejas Welcome aboard, Thank you.

Grolorians kitchen is open.

27 Likes

You got a Right Corner on that Bird? If so, count me in…if not, I’ll stow away wherever there is room. Wouldn’t miss it for the world…this one or any others!!! Big success to ya, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late,
I’ll be in the smoky area

7 Likes

@misterbee Welcome aboard, good to see you.

Your quarters are ready to move in, with a view.

Working on a character profile for database.

13 Likes

@Indoornesian Welcome aboard, the smoker’s lounge has just opened… your right on time. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Key-op 24 hour grow update.

Romulans have popped, BOG’s cracking.

The tester was born under 12/12 light and has been moved outside,
Hope you had a great weekend.

17 Likes

Phenomenal artwork, captivating storyline, and the most fantastic selection of genetics this side of the known cosmos?! :exploding_head: :star_struck:

I may have broken my finger, possibly my whole hand, with how hard I hit the ‘watching’ button!

Gotta keep a close bionic eye with extra zoom on this one :eye: :telescope:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

12 Likes

This is fun! Glad I’m able to join along

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Welcome aboard Captain of the OTUG, your timing is impeccable, recent pic from the lower grow level. Any recommendation on killing xenon bugs?

:rofl: Thank you for your kindness, I love what you do with your personal time providing entertainment for all OG’s.

@Vigor Welcome aboard, please fill out the following to have a character generated for you.
Alien - Human - Robot
Male - Female - Neither
Favorite color

Before I head to Captain’s quarters.

Check on that red spot on the ring around Uranus. :sunglasses:

Good night OG’s

16 Likes

Gonna be watching those Romulan Genetics Irish Punch closely! Come for the punch, stay for the show!

5 Likes

@Heliosphear your art work is top notch. The popping colors and contrast are out of this world man!

3 Likes

So jealous of your library. @Heliosphear

Will there be solar wind surfing?

2 Likes