BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Love how it’s all coming together. Those labels are really nice. Looks great on the orange puck.

6 Likes

I agree , I absolutely love the look. This is truly a community effort, you guys are awesome. And @JustANobody came through with pucks and stickers! What a guy! Pretty stoked at how everything worked out. Not long now :wink:

37 Likes

What is you main goal I have never asked . ? I thought you were buying a memorial plaque ,and hang it up for your friend and a grow somewhere special ?

The OG co-op seed runs are going another level in quality lately with the packaging. Some pros like sensi should really start to worry :laughing:

17 Likes

It’s OG teamwork that is raising the bar. People with unique skills sets working together throughout the process. It’s really great to see.
FfCgc0UUUAUpxnk

24 Likes

That’s a great idea actually, I like it very much! We actually need a memorial or something for all the legends gone too soon…. Hmmm? You have got me thinking now @Thetravler

5 Likes

I need some help creating a sticker with AI. What’s the one to use?

2 Likes

This is what I’ve been wondering too. There’s soooo many apps, and most I’ve tried suck. @Soiltech what program are you using if you don’t mind. I’m still blown away by how awesome that last one came out.

5 Likes

Hey, yeah I can’t take too much credit - I used BING AI online. They are pretty locked down with censoring - especially with cannabis material. The work around was simple a month or so ago where using terms like ‘Kush’ or ‘haze’ would generate cannabis material but terms like ‘weed’ or ‘hemp’ were blocked - but recently they patched this work around and I have yet to find the terms that allow cannabis generation . The key to getting what you want out of AI artwork is tailoring the prompts in the right direction.

Here is Bing before they figured out that ‘Kush’ or ‘sativa’ was a cheat.

I realize this is kind of off topic - but I also discovered no matter how hard I tried or with what platform I cannot find AI that knows what true cannabis seed looks like - here is AI’s best guess:

The prompt I used was something similar to this :

a circular badge logo of a bag of juicy oranges and a tombstone - with the words 'Bag of Oranges -

USEFUL SEEDS’

24 Likes

That’s crazy! So cool, I find it funny they cannot distinguish a canna seed. Thanks for everything my friend. Honestly that label is dope! Hopefully I can get it work as well as you did

10 Likes

That pop art is fan-f#@&!#&-TASTIC, especially for AI. I really like those. Always been a fan of that style.
The last two remind me of Magritte, especially the first of the two.
Thanks for sharing
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

The little buds in the wooden bowl very nice pic ! Around nice pics !

3 Likes

WoW :eyes:
I’m always impressed by your grows @TopShelfTrees1 and this one will stand out in my mind for a long time.
I am so upset I missed out on watching you grow these. I would have been back everyday
Useful is for sure proud of you man.
Everything came together like it was meant to be :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Every once in a while i get lucky with deepai.org
Their UI/limits keep changing though. I made this with just “cannabis plant growing oranges” a few weeks ago using their HD option, but now i cant even get into it :man_shrugging:

@Soiltech them’s is some tasty AI weed pics bruv :trophy:

21 Likes

Thanks for that one. I’m trying to find something to put text over for my Mango Hashplant repro.

17 Likes

I just want to eat all that :plate_with_cutlery: lol

2 Likes

(Vintage Blueberry x Blueberry Muffins) x Big Sur Holy Weed.

Romulan Bikers cut x Big Sur Holy Weed
do-a-romulan-alien-dressed-like-a-catholic-priest-hav

Green Crack x Big Sur Holy Weed

32 Likes

Spot on packaging looks killer! :fire: :orange_circle:

2 Likes

There is some trippy shit going on in this last one. That’s a keeper

2 Likes

I tried out DeepAi and it’s not all that smart. It’s supposed to be growing oil cans as fruit but it insists on using them for something else.

10 Likes