BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Sounds like this one is coming down the home stretch! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::crossed_fingers::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

lol, testy as they come :wink: @MissinBissin i was just thinking about you as I was cleaning out one of those jars you graciously shared!! EVERYTIME I see PROTECT YOURSELF! I get a little giggle

5 Likes

Haha nice! Sounds good brother. I’m always down for a meet up! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Hope that your dad is doing well. Great to hear the beating ( I mean shucking) are continuing :rofl:

6 Likes

Those are some really healthy looking seeds…shiny and dark.

Hope things with your dad are ok

Alaskagrown

P.S. Also love those seed coins and graphics…fuckin slick looking! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He’s doing good, had a little slip up the other day but he’s doing good otherwise thank you :pray:t3: bro
@Alaskagrown thank you :pray:t3: he is much better. I love the pucks and stuff too! @JustANobody and @Soiltech hit it out of the park with those for sure.

22 Likes

You’re crushing it @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Post 1111 !

Can’t wait to give these babies a run @TopShelfTrees1 great job on these

4 Likes

@Granola you’ll enjoy reading this

4 Likes

@leetdood @Weednerd.Anthony thank you my brothers :pray:t3: truly

5 Likes

Hi all,

It seems like some people are messaging directly for an update or info on BOO.

We all love seeds and plants on this website but please stop.

Any updates will be posted here directly.
I understand some of you guys might have personal requests but until an update says it is okay please stop messaging TopShelfTrees.

He is getting bombarded with messages. He has limited resources and is handling this through proper channels. Please respect that and let up on the messages.

Thank you so much.

Leetdood

43 Likes

Very diplomatic @leetdood :grin:.

11 Likes

Yeah, very nicely put.

5 Likes

Was thinking of this run the other day and was going to message @TopShelfTrees1, but sounds like the inbox is bursting.

Being a contributor to Tops endeavour makes me a little curious on how things are going.
Still trying to figure out etiquette here on OG.

Anyway I hope things are all well with family and you get that all sorted.
Don’t know if I can help out in any other way if so give me a shout.
Hopefully the seed gods give you lots to shuck.
Peace

5 Likes

Will there be a wiki for these eventually?

4 Likes

Yes, all is well just need to finish shucking a couple and pack everything up, the wiki will be minimal as I didn’t receive nearly the funds that were needed / expected but I’ll get up as many as I can

38 Likes

Sounds good man, thanks for the update

8 Likes

this is the one correct @TopShelfTrees1

sweet …

6 Likes

I can kick in a few bucks. Do you take cashapp or Google Pay?

7 Likes

If you take Paypal I can contribute!

7 Likes