Brothers Grimm Genetics

I thought it was from Sagarmatha!!!

1 Like

Yes they had it too. Also I might have been misinformed back then , but I am pretty sure its how I remeber it. :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s still around, I’ll grow some out next season.

1 Like

I am jealous :slight_smile: is it possible to buy some seeds anywhere?

1 Like

I got some f2’s from 20’Thai that I was going to work on, but still haven’t…

2 Likes

would you like to share a few?

1 Like

Sure thing. They’ve been in storage a long time, so I’d rather see them used then to just sit there.

6 Likes

… and now I can share a pic of my Apollo 11 (2016 re-release):

Pic is from day 55 of 12/12, hoping it will finish up around day 63. Fruity-sweet/sour smell, a little citrusy. Compact yet branchy plant that was fairly easy to grow, though I’m not going to top it next time around.

Will give a smoke report when I can, though I never got to smoke the original so I can’t compare the two.

Edit: Chopped a bunch at day 64 which is now starting to cure. Now has a sweet/rotten sour/skunky smell… think the citrus was from its neighbor :grin: Good sativa-leaning mellow head high, destroys one’s ability to focus or remember things. I think having a single cola to focus on would have made my life better – I topped, and there are a ton of thin, frosty buds. Plenty of good smoke, but not many trophy colas.

22 Likes

Sly supposedly got a MTF clone from a biker and I can’t remember what they crossed it with. I got a cut of the clone from Sly and it was pretty remarkable how there MTF seeds produced keepers that were exactly like the clone. Almost as if it was cubed like princess.

1 Like

Ill be curious to hear your smoke report. The original A11 was my preferred BG strain, smoked a lot of it.

I never had an A11 or Genius change colors like that. Even with really cool night time temps.

2 Likes

My first seed purchase was from Bros. Grimm direct about a year or more before Heaven’s Stairway started selling them. I was a brand new grower and I ran my first crop, bagseed from seed to harvest. I was ready for some quality genetics.

Purchased a pack of the in/out mix. I got this one freak plant that produced and enormous main cola. Took a picture holding a 2 liter soda bottle next to it. It literally dwarfed the 2 liter soda bottle. Posted the pic on cannabis.com and I got one of the funniest responses I ever read on a cannabis forum. At the time the Pamela Lee sex tape was in the news, The poster called that bud the Tommy Lee of buds. It struck me as very funny at the time.

10 Likes

Whoa! She is stunning my brother! Much respect.

CannaJake with Mr. Soul 2/17/18 Cannacon Seattle

18 Likes

Personalized?! Those go in the vault :smiley:

22 Likes

Seeds here now does have a fantastic reputation here on the West Coast. They have even been featured in the January 2018 issue of NORTHWEST LEAF. I will enclose a pic of the interview. Sorry for the circle and the star… I am from Idaho and never thought I would be posting images of the interview on OG :smile:

3 Likes

@oranje

11 Likes

I picked up a pack of the Cinderella XX from seeds here now. Got my gear without any issues here’s pics of Cindy 1

and here’s Cindy 2

16 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow! Nice, chunky plants you got there.

7 Likes

Thanks you they those pics are at week 2-3 in bloom they flower fast and look like they will yield . I’ve gotten lots of useful information from the Over grow threads I’m very happy they revived the site It’s badass I get to join the community.

8 Likes

Nice @crippykeeper! Beautiful girls you have there! Welcome to OG. You will find some of the most gifted and knowledgeable growers here. I have found them all to be generous and honorable to a man! Sit back, burn one, teach and learn. Enjoy brother @crippykeeper! …:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes