Bubblegum Reversal Project

Bubble gum is a good all day all night smoke i got to smoke a killer indica pheno for awhile that put me in a day dream

3 Likes

That is some nice trellis work there sir! All those crosses sound :bomb:, some supa hot :fire:
Will be keeping an eye out for the drops, or if you just want to start a subscription service… :rofl:

3 Likes

Starting week 10 of 12/12 and everything is looking nice. Started flushing today and will use just water til harvest.

I am really excited about this keeper of Appalachian Trail Mix! Great yield and amazing terps! This x the Bubblegum should be incredible! I need to break out my good camera to get better pics but you can tell from these I think.

23 Likes

You sure have those girls figured out gonna be some incredible smoke once cured . My bubblegum I’d grew years back never looked that good !

4 Likes

Only 6 plants, wow. I believe the technical term for that room is ‘dialed the fuck in’ :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Okay it is about that time! I am looking for about 5 testers each for each of my 5 new crosses. If you are interested and can start the seeds within a week or 2 of receiving them then sign up at the link below. Please list your top 3 choices with 1 being your top choice. You must be able to start all 6 seeds. Please document the grow in any forum. Those who complete the test and journal will receive a present from me. These are feminized so no worries about males.

Grape Pie x Bubblegum = Big League Grape
GG#4 x Bubblegum = Gumrilla?
Appalachian Trail Mix x Bubblegum =
Bubble Cream x Bubblegum = Double Bubble Cream/Super Bubble/Cookie Bubble/Bubble Cookie
Plum Ambrosia x Bubblegum = Plum Gum

18 Likes

I’d be interested
Big league grape
Plum gum
Appalachian Trail Mix x Bubblegum
Should have room once I weed out some fresh starts of the males I’ve got going thanks .

2 Likes

Big league Grape
Gorilla gum
Double bubble

2 Likes

I am using one thread for sign ups. The link is in my first post.

6 Likes

Replied over at soak’n beans site . Thanks Shiska.

2 Likes

Thought I’d give this post a bump come on guys sign up so they can pick the growers and get the seeds out .

Hoping I’ll get chosen for some fire testers!

4 Likes

Yessir, I’d love to test-
1 gumrilla
2 appalation trail mix x bubblegum
3 Double bubble

1 Like

You have to sign up at the soak n beans forum.

2 Likes

Just did, caught that after I posted. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks guys just easier o keep it in one thread. Surprised how few have signed up.

Appalachian Trail Mix = Lemon Fizz X Aliendawg

12 Likes

I’m all for ANYTHING BUBBLEGUM.
Looking like you do it justice.
Beautiful plants you have!
:v:

1 Like

Man I want to grow these… would it be ok if I start them in about 4-6 weeks instead of two or three weeks?

2 Likes

Should be okay in that time frame.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll go add my preferred list back on.

3 Likes

It’s been a minute I’ve seen something worth spending space on for a test run… you’re bringing some really interesting combos. I threw my hat in the ring as well, couldn’t resist.

2 Likes