Bud Shots & Close-ups

2 Likes

OMG I haven’t heard of Panama Red for so long I thought it was as dead as Freewheeling Franklin lol

1 Like

Very real and alive. A great strain…

1 Like

if you find any seeds in that batch;) i got a cord. just needs a plug

Birthday Cake. Frosted and blinged out.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi Wavels! I have a little off topic question… How long did your wappa take from seed to harvest? And what kind of filter did you apply on your photos, or is it a function or some regime on your camera? Thank you for answers :wink:

Can you please describe a little more the old school strain you are growing? Red Panama sounds pretty cool!

1 Like

ace seeds have the most identic panama line(incl. red phenos) , or santa maria / columbian gold … its interesting , the buds from ace have more cbg than most strains, Ive growed it once, pretty good weed , heavy dreamy high , red phenos are more stoney, the citrussy sweet mixed liked with strong alcohol phenotipe was the most interesting. flowering goes from 10weeks (the ace line panama f10 or santa maria) to 15+ weeks (some phenos also and the original columbian gold, cannabiogen named columbian mangobiche)

2 Likes

Panama Red is best described as an old-school cannabis classic. Originating from Panama, this pure sativa rose to stardom in the late 1960’s thanks to its typical sativa effects: speedy and intense, bordering on psychedelic. As cannabis cultivation matured, Panama Red, which has a lengthy flowering time of at least 11-15 weeks, was left behind for faster growing strains. Located a mere eight or nine degrees north of the equator, this tropical paradise has a coast on both the Pacific or the Caribbean Sea, without much distance between them, but a lot of elevation. The Panama Red that I am accustomed to was similar to the Colombian Red, It had a unique island flavor to it, with a spicy/sweet Sativa rush. Some called it the Tequila of herb, as it produced a high that greatly lowered inhibitions, creating a desire to consume more until it was too late! But, After 30 years of breeding PR it has evolved to my region and continues to get better with each update. I have many “oldschool” strains that I continue to work with for decades. To name a few, Colombian Cold, Columbia Red, Highland Oaxaca, Guerrero, Michoacan, Highland Thai, Thai, Vietnamese, North African, South African, Venezuelan, Moroccan, Nepalese, Afghanistan and Pakistan, Hawaiian, Jamaican, Manila. Not all at once of course and remember I have been collecting strain’s 35+ years, btw, I get around and know folks who make it their life goal to seek out new strains all over the World and continue to, to this day. I’ve been blessed.

Note: When it comes to “seed mill” claiming to have “oldschool” strains I’m very skeptical. I know what is takes to obtain them. My best bet on what “seed mills” have when it comes to “oldschool” strain’s is some-kind of variation or a hybrid to cut down flower time. Most of these strains I mentioned, excluding the Indica, have a 4-6 month flowering time. Most folks do not want to take the the time, but it is sooo worth the wait…

4 Likes

Thank you so much for such a comprehensive info. You do a great job collecting and saving all these famous and valuable genetics. I think this is exactly what should people do and not only with cannabis…

2 Likes

Agreed! I’m also working on Atlantic Giant pumpkin seeds. I’ve been growing AG’s for decades as we’ll, great fun growing a “giant” for Halloween every year!

Thumb up! I am going to establish a seed library. It will be the first one in my country. Not only because I try to grow so much food i can but I want my children to have the possibility. It´s nightmarish idea of the world of GMOś seeds where you have no chance but buy every year new seeds of contaminated genes and poor quality…not mention the fact of disappearance of traditional crops…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txRUeuuKex4

1 Like

Important work! I assume you have heard of the “Dooms Day Seed Vault?” Btw sativa and indica are represented their too. Fasinating and very important work as well!

3 Likes

O.G.Auto, Detail and the harvest cured on the A.Grey monography

I recommend to watch these in full resolution…

1 Like

Hello veterangrower,

I grow Wappa for about one month before changing light cycle to 12/12. I then let it flower for about 65 to 70 days. From seed to harvest in approximately 95 to 100 days.
I find Wappa to be very enjoyable to grow and smoke.

I used a Nikon Coolpix S 8100 with the macro setting.

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I love flo. One of my most favorite medicinal bud…

3 Likes

White Russian

3 Likes