Bud Shots & Close-ups

Blueberry by Dutch passion

4 Likes

Mazar

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hope ya have the green/Oaxacan genotipe…

These are clones I began flowering right after showing roots…they stay very small.

4 Likes

Here’s some Marionberry Kush (hotf,tga; left) and Cinderella 99 (bros. grimm; right) after the initial cure. I took them both at 61 days with two days of dark…

10 Likes

Chocolate rain 63/12

8 Likes

gg4

aa chclp

6 Likes

Killer Orange, photo by my buddy.

Tested at 27.1 % THCA.

11 Likes

How bout psicoactivity, potency n taste of your Flo? What Seed Bank?

1 Like

Hi MiG,
The seeds were from DJ Short (breeder).
The seed bank was either Marc Emery or Seed Boutique…can’t recall clearly😄

The taste is fantastic…very hash like and earthy. Tastes more like old school hash (circa early 1970s) than any strain I have ever grown out. Truly unique.
The high is uplifting and motivational…nice daytime buzz. Not super potent, with subtle psychoactive effects…spacey and mellow.
Provides clarity and focus. Great for listening to music or working on my plants
I like Flo.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

PMS Bohemian Gold

12 Likes

PMS KGB #9

8 Likes

“satori” what was that like?

How cute is that! Best kitchen plants I’ve seen I awhile…

A fast “most sativa” (Nepal origins?) Mandala’s strain…

2 Likes

Hi @SLOGrown,
Satori is one of my preferred varieties offered by Mandala seeds. It is very easy to grow both indoors and out. Nice sativa buzz,
which is great for creative endeavors…it seems to greatly enhance focus, providing great fun while listening to music or playing video games. I become throughly absorbed in whatever I am doing! It tastes sweet and a little spicy…it reminds me a little of Paradise’s Belladonna in flavor…but more potent. It is pretty potent ganja, which does not seem to have much of a ceiling as most other sativa hybrids I have smoked do.
Overall I think it is a great strain👍

@MiG is correct regarding the genetics of Satori:
We selected a very rare plant which was discovered in our personal collection of Nepali landrace genetics. This extremely potent and cerebral female formed the basis for further breeding.
http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori

2 Likes

A couple more pics of Satori flowers.

6 Likes

Few bud shots of rqs Amnesia haze at 7 weeks

4 Likes

A few more pics of amnesia haze at 9weeks 4days,not long to go now

8 Likes