Bud Shots & Close-ups

good job! love to see dark green leaves late in flower

2 Likes

Early morning dew.

9 Likes

Some white widow, been a bit ruff handled in the bag but its mine now, dried and cured 3-4 weeks

Not the best shots but an idea

1998 vintage white label via sensi seeds 1998

9 Likes

id pay top dollar for that easy (wipes chin of slobber) look amazing

1 Like

Thats been ruff handled by myself, no where near what I class as a cup entry. I will try to figure out macro shot onmy camera and get a better pick of one of the less ruffly handled buds for you @Growinnblowin, youcan see my objections now to been knocked on price and told to go tumble it, they will pay for the pressed hash or oils seperate.

It actually made me angry the whole discussion with the buyer, he wants it like his own quality and told me he tumbles it if I dont, which was honest of him. His main aim is that the customers smoke more its better for business. He told me if he allows it out like that a lot of customers lost their jobs last time, not turnin up for work, he said thats bad for business.

I didnt complain about his honesty just what he wanted to pay, and that he was paying the same for totaly inferior product that he showed me and I sampled.

Times change man, goto move with them.

1 Like

True if this is rough handled i can defitnatly see why you were pissed to me if i was buying it there wouldt be a negotiation cause you know whats bad for bussines not having the best i always had the best an most time i charged more than everyone but i never had a problem moving it i wish i could have met you when i was runnin thru 10+ units a week we could have done a great deal for each other

2 Likes

Not so ruff handled @Growinnblowin

9 Likes

Damn see why ppl got to be dumb (wipes slobber from chin again)

2 Likes

Couple pics of Citrusfire

12 Likes

Thought Id throw up a pic of my Shark Shock keeper…and say high

15 Likes

High there @professorjj! Frosty nugget you got there.

2 Likes

Why thankyou @ryasco

2 Likes

Is this the same one i got from you KC Brains one!?

Cherry OG #EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Hit’s just like a Louisville Slugger across the forehead. Love the Thai influence in this one.

12 Likes

Just manicured and put in jars for final bits of drying and curing, Tga Agent Orange.

DS

11 Likes

East Coast White Lime - LEDSeedz

14 Likes

Panhandle Kush

9 Likes

Nugget ready to be sampled.

Ds

5 Likes

Looks yummy! @Dee.S73

2 Likes

id sample it all day long haha