11 Likes

An Orange Creamscicle

and the surviving Cuvee.

4 Likes

Yeah right… HAHAHA No kidding!

1 Like

early sweet indica (hybrids from hell). not mine

6 Likes

This is my first outdoor grow in Colorado, the two plants are a White widow and a Blue berry! Starting to stack on weight and a tad bit of frost will take later pics also!

8 Likes

Couple shots of strains I have been working on for a few years.

This is Grass Monkey

Here is Starfighter at F4 soon to be an IBL and released to the GP

16 Likes

Id love to have some seeds from that starfighter! Is it based of of the F2 from exotic genetics?

1 Like

Actually from the original Alien Genetics line, but one of the same yes. Several of my creations were created using the F3’s ad F4’s I have been working.

2 Likes

Salutations TinyTuttle,

… IMG_0338.JPG 3024x4032 2.38 MB

Thanks taking care to include as much visual clues as possible in a single snapshot, the number of “fingers” per leaf, for example. as i appreciate those sets associating “sexy” glistening close-ups with their immediate context…

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

3 Likes

Cuvee TGA Seeds

Orange Creamscicle MTG Seeds

11 Likes

She is talking to me…

3 Likes

14 Weeks Pineapple pheno

10 Likes

Where does one acquire some of those seeds @Pineapple_Punch ? What kind of stone are you getting? Does she make ya race, or think of unicorns?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here is a White Fire [aka WIFI] I found from an original pack of OG rascal gear recently.

9 Likes

Beautiful pics! One of my best friends just moved to Hawaii - Honolulu. He’s a weed-smoking musician, among other things. I’ve been asking him, how’s the herb out there, it must be amazing! He said, I haven’t found any yet.

I’m like, what??? start asking the other musicians! There must be some killer sativas going around. Hawaii needs to legalize. They have good decrim but their medical law pretty much sucks.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hello, there are sadly no Seeds of this cross right now. This Cross was made by my friend Vermontman and growed by me, he will maybe produce some more next season. The High of the Pineapple pheno is very clear and focused, great for playing video games.

Here a other Cross made and growed by him. The most were growed Outdoor, but also some indoor under LED.

Oaxaca79SKULL x Baglung Nepali

oo

14 Likes

Beautiful. Not often you see those purple pistils.

3 Likes

Looks more like the local hemp that grows wild around these parts. Very beautiful though.

Also sounds like we need to get Vermontman to join up. I need some unique sativas in my life fo sho.

4 Likes

you dont need vermontman from icm, just buy mextiza ,-)

1 Like

I have it in the fridge… N next outdoor season Mextiza will grow inna The DogsHouse… Right now I have an Purple Mexican with flowers growin till in the leaf/peciole unions, je.

2 Likes