Budmeisters Hobby Hotel

thank you so much mate, its a massive boost for my growing journey so pleased they are doing well… and yes let me just check… i wrote it down on notes

so I flipped the lights 19th november 2023…

Today makes them… 39 days in flower and i just fed them their first dose of PK 13/14

EC 2.4
PH 6.2

10 Likes

I couldn’t leave these beautiful ladies out!!

They have come on loads since i defoliated them 4 days ago and flipped them 14 days ago

( 2 weeks in flower )

9 Likes

late night party up in the budmeister hobby hotel for these girls!

Happy new year all!.. hope you all have a great one for 2024.

12 Likes

DAY 43 since flip!

tomorrow marks feed 3-4 of PK 13/14 and that will be it i’ve stuck to my custom chart religously checking PH and EC continuously. The only mistake i made with this run was not netting them as they definitely have 2-3 weeks before finish

time to stop the PK 13/14 boost and lower the nutes a touch for the remainder 2 weeks then 1 week of flush…

Im seeing not fades at all all leaves are a lush dark green frosty as hell… What do you all think stick to what the charts say and check back in 2-3 weeks?

11 Likes

Beautiful buds @Budmeister!!

3 Likes

Man o man…you’re in the funnest stages of growth!! The stacking must be visible day by day. Your plants have looked great from start to finish… no doubt because your doing this :point_down:

Looking at your pics, you seem to bang on. Trichs are frosting up nicely, pistils turning red…the end is near.

Becauae this stage is so important, I don’t want to give any advice…I don’t want to be held responsible for buggering up a beautiful grow…lol. This is a very personal process. Many people have their own “end of life ritual” for their plants…lol.

Some late night/early morning reading for ya. There’s all types of good info peppered in the thread below related to NPK ratios and stages of growth.

3 Likes

Those buds are looking great @Budmeister! Good lord they are getting chunky! How long do you anticipate they will go 60 days or so?

3 Likes

Tappy thank you so much man, im mad chuffed with the runa nd support from the Ogs il be super super excited to harvest and get my next run going!! thats an interesting read that!! I can see how important little tweaks can be in flower and final stages! lets hope i get it right!

Thank you BM

2 Likes

Thanks so much mate! appreciate it

3 Likes

How can we forget these beauties in the 2x4 AC tent!

They are : 4x Barneys Farm Gelato (PhotoPeriod) + 1x Gelonade (PhotoPeriod)

Day 19 since flip about 1 more week before I up to full feed ( without PK of course )

Current EC is 1.8.-1.9

8 Likes

Lol…look how cute they were…now just monsters!

I tried scanning through your thread, but couldn’t find your feeding schedule. Could you break it down real quick.

Your 2x4 plants looking good too…pushing them really hard by the looks of it! Awesome!!

3 Likes

From small beginnings come great things @Tappy!

2 Likes

sure mate happy to share it although it is dialled in to my Tap water being Hard and of EC 0.4-0.5
what is your water hardness?

1 Like

I have no clue…lol…my tapwater come out at about 8ph…not clue of tds either. But I should probably know this stuff.

1 Like

right and i read this again and again and it makes sence…

my EC will drop from 2.4 down to 1.8-1.9 for the last 2-3 weeks…

however there will be more BOOST than in any of the feeds they have previously had… so i totally get this…

1 Like

oh without a doubt… its important to know this stuff, however having that clean air coming through is just as important good Oxygen good light and heat something i’ve learned the hard way! well if you start by getting a Blue Lab truncheon that will be mega!

1 Like

Whats up bros n sisters… The only disappointment il have with these is I think they will totally outweigh the stems I dont know if they will make it as far as they can go… ive put a sugar leaf under the scope i can see about 10% half cloudy 30% cloudy 60% clear no yellow trichomes… They are only at Day 46 since flip…

Something im unsure on - IS it ok to chop some of the fallen branches early if I see them kind fo near touching the floor and drying up a bit? thats the case so far for a few mid branches that have toppled…

What do you guys think? (EDIT) one of my pals also mentioned be careful one of the fallen branches doesnt die and get Bud rot? how likely is this. one is also dropped near the heater too… maybe i need to go full on steve irwin / Ray Mears and get right in that jungle and sort it out…

Thanks BM

10 Likes

dont know if im being paranoid torwards the final couple weeks or not… but a pal has got me twitching saying i need to be keeping eye on the low fallen branches especially ones near the ceramic heater…

BUD ROT we hate it…

They look ok and they are still actually moist and plump of goof colour BUT 2 tiny tiny buds on one lower branch got a bit crisped and has lost its colour what would you do? chop the lower branches now and have an early smoke?

cheers BM

2 Likes

Today is officially day 49 since i flipped to flower ( 7th week flower )

Tonight really made me smile / laugh when i walked in the new space!! its just loaded with chunky buds from top to bottom… So pleased with this first ever run in the new space!

not that I had many chime in on the post before but for the record I did chop 3-4 very small larfy lower fallen branches incase of any issues… we are now steady at 45%-50% max humidity to see these girls through their final couple of weeks!!

Photo Dump incoming…

10 Likes

ohh how the little 2x4 Ac tent is becoming close to my soul…!!

DAY 25 since flip!!

7 Likes