Budmeisters Hobby Hotel

Lol…look how cute they were…now just monsters!

I tried scanning through your thread, but couldn’t find your feeding schedule. Could you break it down real quick.

Your 2x4 plants looking good too…pushing them really hard by the looks of it! Awesome!!

3 Likes

From small beginnings come great things @Tappy!

2 Likes

sure mate happy to share it although it is dialled in to my Tap water being Hard and of EC 0.4-0.5
what is your water hardness?

1 Like

I have no clue…lol…my tapwater come out at about 8ph…not clue of tds either. But I should probably know this stuff.

1 Like

right and i read this again and again and it makes sence…

my EC will drop from 2.4 down to 1.8-1.9 for the last 2-3 weeks…

however there will be more BOOST than in any of the feeds they have previously had… so i totally get this…

1 Like

oh without a doubt… its important to know this stuff, however having that clean air coming through is just as important good Oxygen good light and heat something i’ve learned the hard way! well if you start by getting a Blue Lab truncheon that will be mega!

1 Like

Whats up bros n sisters… The only disappointment il have with these is I think they will totally outweigh the stems I dont know if they will make it as far as they can go… ive put a sugar leaf under the scope i can see about 10% half cloudy 30% cloudy 60% clear no yellow trichomes… They are only at Day 46 since flip…

Something im unsure on - IS it ok to chop some of the fallen branches early if I see them kind fo near touching the floor and drying up a bit? thats the case so far for a few mid branches that have toppled…

What do you guys think? (EDIT) one of my pals also mentioned be careful one of the fallen branches doesnt die and get Bud rot? how likely is this. one is also dropped near the heater too… maybe i need to go full on steve irwin / Ray Mears and get right in that jungle and sort it out…

Thanks BM

10 Likes

dont know if im being paranoid torwards the final couple weeks or not… but a pal has got me twitching saying i need to be keeping eye on the low fallen branches especially ones near the ceramic heater…

BUD ROT we hate it…

They look ok and they are still actually moist and plump of goof colour BUT 2 tiny tiny buds on one lower branch got a bit crisped and has lost its colour what would you do? chop the lower branches now and have an early smoke?

cheers BM

2 Likes

Today is officially day 49 since i flipped to flower ( 7th week flower )

Tonight really made me smile / laugh when i walked in the new space!! its just loaded with chunky buds from top to bottom… So pleased with this first ever run in the new space!

not that I had many chime in on the post before but for the record I did chop 3-4 very small larfy lower fallen branches incase of any issues… we are now steady at 45%-50% max humidity to see these girls through their final couple of weeks!!

Photo Dump incoming…

10 Likes

ohh how the little 2x4 Ac tent is becoming close to my soul…!!

DAY 25 since flip!!

7 Likes

Nice defoliation in that tent! Lots of bud sites catching rays!! :sunglasses:
Looking good, my man!!!

1 Like

and look what we have on day 50… Sorry for the bad photos… It seems that im about 1 week behind of my schedule…

So PK13/14 should have been done 1 week before i did it and i should be now in the flushing process but… I’m being harsh on myself I’m really pleased with it and I will now stop feed and start a 5-7 day flush before the big chop!!

Thanks so much for everyone thats followed my first run in this new space!

( If anyone wants to chime in on anything at all… do you think i can go 2 more weeks? do you think im late? from looking at my trichome pictures? I’m open to debate on what you think i should do!?

My ideal schedule would have been feed for 4 more days then 1 week of flush… however im thinking start the flush now I dont want all orange trichomes! a mix is good for indica / sativa 60/50 I think!

5 Likes

Evening / morning / Afternoon all…

Were near the end of the first Party to bless the Budmeister Hotel!!
Crop time will be saturday / sunday ( ready for drying )

That was definitely a fun run… So I will continue posting some bud shots later from that run…

So on to the next session I dug out my little mystery box of goodies and decided to drop the following,

5 x Gorilla / Zkittles ( Barneys Farm Feminised photoperiod )
1 x Dutch Passion ( Shaman Feminised Photoperiod )

I wanted to rewind back a bit to the SHAMAN run I did when i was starting out I really enjoyed the way this plant grew it was really healthy up until Flower where i didnt know much about PPM / PH and environment - Light leaks / Airflow all sorts… and unfortunately the whole crop hermed and dusted the entire area resulting in seedy bud!!

Time to revisit with this last lucky seed I have and hope for some purple goodness up in BM hobby hotel!!

Wish me luck everyone! Peace!

5 Likes

Man where did the time go?! Your ladies popped up put of nowhere brother! Looking amazing in there! Hope you like those tasters you took! I cut down some hella jelly about day 46 it was crazy super terpy too!

2 Likes

Yep the fallen brand was better than i expected… friends loved it and that was the C grade

1 Like

Jesus its mad how cutting a touch too early can literally lose you some weight…

the weight ive saw these pack on over the last 4 days has been incredible!!

12 Likes

Fantastic, man! Grow looks like an amazing success! Congrats!
Gorilla zkittles is solid! Grew a single freebie seed of it and it was :fire:!
I have some Earth Magic flowering now that has shaman as a parent…can’t remember what the other parent was. Will be fun to see how your shaman turns out!
Best of luck with your harvest and next grow!!!

1 Like

Outta likes but love those beautiful fat buds peeking out the net! :drooling_face: Pack that weight ladies! Good job so far brother love all the pics!

2 Likes

Cheers Mate!

Im honestly wondering if i should chop them tomorrow… but they do look to be plumping still im just thinking could i push them one last week… im going to take a few snips of sugar leaves tonight and have a look again…

As ive learned from this amazing group of people on OG… the extra week can be a massive difference of extra weight!

2 Likes

Totally :100: …potency too. It hurts chopping and then smoking, only to realize she really needed 1 more week to fully ripen. Just happened to me with my last harvest. Another week or 2 and it would have been :fire:.
Don’t do what I’ve done…lol.

3 Likes