Budmeisters Hobby Hotel

I’m really pleased with the 1st run in this new space!! ( 22nd day since FLIP )

I think it will be like a transfer heaven for any veg plants i have growing in other places…
I think its dialled in really well with a good balance of air & light ( this alone could help any issues I have with young plants as soon as they move in to this space for flower…

so yeah… not much to report on they seem to be happy. I’ve come to realise my other spaces arnt getting the same amount of oxygen as the flower area and thats definitely making them not reach their potential… Time to move everything up to the loft area I think…

I really wish I put a net up for them looks like I will be watching carefully and using the fishing line type string to hold them up if they get too heavy and begin fall…

7 Likes

Just flipped the Gelatos to flower!

My plan to keep this one Gelato below as a mother is no longer as i kept a couple seeds back so maybe next time… lots to do in the future! lets hope they turn out ok in the smaller space!!

Ohh i had to chuck a couple more of flower space in too course i did!!

8 Likes

Evening to all…

These girls are on day 27 since flip and seem to be happy as could be! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I’m out of likes but would have peppered them through since my last visit.
Your plants are looking awesome!! I see a fat harvest in your future!! Very nice!!

4 Likes

No worries at all appreciate the comments man, ahh yeah im super buzzing for harvest! I cant wait for future runs too! I can vision this space being filled out with fat indica colas next!!

hope all is well my brother!
Cheers

BM

2 Likes

Totally! Max that room out!! :evergreen_tree::muscle:

2 Likes

I reckon I can squeeze 2 more in :wink:

2 Likes

That top view of the canopy from 5 days ago looked awesome! Filled in real nice, buds stacking! Looks all around :100:!!

3 Likes

yeah man, thats it I think like with the 6 I have in there now all buds will be coming out great thats the upside to having the breathing space throughout.

Im sure this is everything il be portraying for the future, lots of beautiful spacious crops of top bud then maybe on the flip side some heavily lolly popped indica plants but maybe squeeze 2-4 more in.

Loving the hobby so much I believe this is my 4th or 5th ever run from starting out new… with each grow I love it even more!

3 Likes

i started getting this due to low temps i think, based on reading around here thats my assumption. like you said some environmental things cant be helped, i did notice it only after i dropped my RH a bit and as temps rose maybe 1F it stopped lol.

3 Likes

I think you have a greta point here… environment is absolutely massive isnt it… something i really failed to see from the start and everyone is really fast to think PH? too much Feed?

Environment gets over looked so much because plants cant uptake properly if they arn’t happy!

A bit like we wouldnt like to drink hot drinks in the sun or cold salads inside an igloo!! lol

2 Likes

Yeah there’s a lot of things one can overlook growing in a home with thin walls and no central air in California, much more difficult to dial it in elsewhere. The strains are all different in their preferences too, the more pure afghanis can survive in dry caked soil, might not even like a hydro set up. A few clone onlys seem real sensitive to low RH. I think you’ve got the right idea to not stress, I was always trying to flush plants when I started and ended up killing a number of them. Like they say here, LITFA is the way.

3 Likes

lights off shot last night! 29 days since flip!

1 more week of current feed then will be considering the PK 13/14 boost!

12 Likes

Hope all is well as we approach xmas!! we have 1 fallen soldier ( only a lower branch lol will be stringing that to the main stem to support it! other than that all is going well as we are into mid flower…

Is it PK 13/14 time? what do you all think

Day 30 flower!! pics below

10 Likes

Lookin great! :beers:

3 Likes

cheers mate!

2 Likes

going well so far!

unfortunately starting to weigh down and branches are flopping, looks like i have to get the bamboo out and secure them!!

god i wish i netted them now!

11 Likes

Looking great in there! I’m seriously contemplating when we take the tree down this weekend putting some ornaments on my plants in the basement for a stoner Christmas! Lmao. Merry Christmas brother hope your having a good holiday season

1 Like

@HighTilliDie thank you my bro! same back to you and yours man… next year will be rather fruitful!!

1 Like

To say my arms and hands are itchy is an understatement… FFS why oh why do I do this to myself…

NET NET NET from the start!!! on the plus side this is looking fire!!

12 Likes