Budmeisters Hobby Hotel

Effin rights!!! The party is well underway!!! STACK! STACK! STACK! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
Looking awesome around here, man!!!
Plants gonna be swole!!!

3 Likes

Ahh thank you man… honestly pleased with it… all the little comments on here and bits of advice people giving me a boost with the kind comments makes it all worth while…

Just cant decide on when to PK boost one pal is saying not yet for a good 5-7 days but yeah they are about 33 days into flower!

4 Likes

Love pics of the nugs stacking! Everything is looking super happy and healthy!

1 Like

Judging by the pics, looks like you should have already started. Those plants are looking for every bit of P and K to pack and stack those buds for you! Max those girls out!!

2 Likes

yep thats what i thought… PK them up now I think! then its the final stretch!

2 Likes

:muscle::brain:
:evergreen_tree::smoking:
:+1::relaxed:
Hit em hard, bro! Give them all they can handle!!!

2 Likes

hope everyone on the OG had an amazing christmas!!

Here they are looking super super happy. They are currently on day 37 since flip…

so the strain recommends flowering time of 60+ days… and Canna PK 13/14 recommends using it 2-3 weeks before harvest… so looks like its time for the boost!

That brings me on to say i’ve just refilled a good 50L tank ready for a weeks feeding of PK 13/14 Ive really noticed them filling out over the last few days without any PK boost! looking forward to harvest in January

Peace out and hope everyone has a great new year!

11 Likes

Looks great, man! Gonna have baseball bat buds all over the room!
Not sure if you’ve given any thoughts to a finishing nutrient schedule, but I know lots of folks push the K the last 2 weeks or so. @ifish knows all about that stuff…very good finishing move.

4 Likes

Cheers Tappy! you’ve been here the whole way with this first ever run in the new space! Really appreciate your inputs and help I will definitely look into that!

Thanks

BM

4 Likes

37 days and they look like this? :eyes:
Sweet christmas, I’d say your already dialed in brotha!

Hope you had a merry christmas and have a happy new year! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

thank you so much mate, its a massive boost for my growing journey so pleased they are doing well… and yes let me just check… i wrote it down on notes

so I flipped the lights 19th november 2023…

Today makes them… 39 days in flower and i just fed them their first dose of PK 13/14

EC 2.4
PH 6.2

10 Likes

I couldn’t leave these beautiful ladies out!!

They have come on loads since i defoliated them 4 days ago and flipped them 14 days ago

( 2 weeks in flower )

9 Likes

late night party up in the budmeister hobby hotel for these girls!

Happy new year all!.. hope you all have a great one for 2024.

12 Likes

DAY 43 since flip!

tomorrow marks feed 3-4 of PK 13/14 and that will be it i’ve stuck to my custom chart religously checking PH and EC continuously. The only mistake i made with this run was not netting them as they definitely have 2-3 weeks before finish

time to stop the PK 13/14 boost and lower the nutes a touch for the remainder 2 weeks then 1 week of flush…

Im seeing not fades at all all leaves are a lush dark green frosty as hell… What do you all think stick to what the charts say and check back in 2-3 weeks?

11 Likes

Beautiful buds @Budmeister!!

3 Likes

Man o man…you’re in the funnest stages of growth!! The stacking must be visible day by day. Your plants have looked great from start to finish… no doubt because your doing this :point_down:

Looking at your pics, you seem to bang on. Trichs are frosting up nicely, pistils turning red…the end is near.

Becauae this stage is so important, I don’t want to give any advice…I don’t want to be held responsible for buggering up a beautiful grow…lol. This is a very personal process. Many people have their own “end of life ritual” for their plants…lol.

Some late night/early morning reading for ya. There’s all types of good info peppered in the thread below related to NPK ratios and stages of growth.

3 Likes

Those buds are looking great @Budmeister! Good lord they are getting chunky! How long do you anticipate they will go 60 days or so?

3 Likes

Tappy thank you so much man, im mad chuffed with the runa nd support from the Ogs il be super super excited to harvest and get my next run going!! thats an interesting read that!! I can see how important little tweaks can be in flower and final stages! lets hope i get it right!

Thank you BM

2 Likes

Thanks so much mate! appreciate it

3 Likes

How can we forget these beauties in the 2x4 AC tent!

They are : 4x Barneys Farm Gelato (PhotoPeriod) + 1x Gelonade (PhotoPeriod)

Day 19 since flip about 1 more week before I up to full feed ( without PK of course )

Current EC is 1.8.-1.9

8 Likes