Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

:slight_smile: hell yeah I hope so! both of the parents were my favorites, so I have high hopes…and it was the only seed that I got to pop of it. I still have both parents so I can try again :partying_face:

3 Likes

Waaaahoooo @tresbundles smoking and checking out your new grow log, Thank you for sharing.

7 Likes

Oh snap! I forgot to add that THIS FRIDAY @Rhai88 will be giving away some of my seeds!

• Logcake F2
  • Florida Strawberries F2
  • Memberberry x Lovin’s Cherry Chem (Cherry Sunset x Chem d /I95)

Good luck to all and I hope to see these in your gardens sometime soon! :partying_face: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Wow no way… totally awesome, I can’t wait for this Friday. Thanks for putting those up.

3 Likes

how did you make your florida strawberroes was it open pollination or did you work it more ? i followed a guy who grew that strain on youtube but he recently quit growing. it was a really nice pheno he had found

1 Like

I’ve only been able to work through 8 or so, (2 indoor and 6 outdoor) but I did get the best tasting one (lime breath) and hit her with the only male that I got. ( :skull: R.I.P. FLS #2 lol). I havent dipped into the F2s yet, probably this summer. :sunglasses:

Edits: Here is a little more info on them from my journal from last May.

3 Likes

I also overload my veg tent while checking for suitable things to flower.

2 Likes

awesome thanks for the link i will have to try and win some of these for sure!

1 Like

Settled in for the show.

2 Likes

I will do my best to remain seated with my hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the tent at all times!

Beautiful plants! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

You’re always a good grow show.

1 Like

Plants are looking great there brother! :herb:
Mind if I ride along?
I’ll settle in the corner…you won’t notice me at all…:wink:

2 Likes

Looks like a good show. :star_struck:
Pulling up a chair, I be over here smokin a fatty if you need help moving dirt ect.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for stopping by and for all the kind words! :star_struck: :star_struck:
I’ll try to update on a more regular schedule. Once or twice a week to not bore you folks with the small stuff.

Gorilla Hands (Tarantula Genetics) - Gorilla Berry x Strawberry Kush Breath
Here’s a budshot in the meantime. :man_dancing: :innocent:

10 Likes

Mmmm… looking very tasty, trichs are building

1 Like

Sorry for the infrequent updates. Phone crapped to bed, but got a new-fangled brick sized one! :sweat_smile: Not much going on in my grow besides some vegging and early flower.
Here are the girls on 4/08 Day 26F

:arrow_double_up:Purple Poison Cookies :purple_heart:

:arrow_double_up:Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry :blue_heart:

:arrow_double_up:Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush 1 :chocolate_bar:

:arrow_double_up:Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush 2 :chocolate_bar:

:arrow_double_up:The forever-crowded flower tent. There are 2 Logcake #11, 2 Skyway Gelato, and 1 Lemon Slush from @Budderton crammed in there. :rofl:

:arrow_double_up:Sunshine Daydream F3

:arrow_double_up:Sunshine Daydream F3 (Smells like Grapefruit and Smarties :yum: )

The @VIVOSUN 2-part nutrients are doing great in my rooms. They don’t look overfed or underfed, so far, so good. One good thing I noticed is that the nutrients have no off-smells.
They don’t smell like anything, very neutral. Mixed with my tap water (usually at 7.3ish), with additional PK boosters this causes my pH to go way down to 5.8. Now, if I were to be running hydro, this would be perfect! I like to be 6.3 - 6.5 pH in my coco, so I’ve had to use pH UP to get it in line when I use PK stuff.

I’m getting used to my new phone’s camera and will update more frequently, I promise!
I’ll update my veg later today, Have a good one OGs, and THANK YOU for stopping through my humble garden. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I came here expecting bundles. Where are the bundles?

1 Like

The little ones are still soaking, I think they may be a little young to be exposed to social media :smile:

8 Likes

Social media: the modern parent

1 Like

This just leads into rude things like -

TikTok:yo mama

But I like it.

1 Like