Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

Looks like a good show. :star_struck:
Pulling up a chair, I be over here smokin a fatty if you need help moving dirt ect.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for stopping by and for all the kind words! :star_struck: :star_struck:
I’ll try to update on a more regular schedule. Once or twice a week to not bore you folks with the small stuff.

Gorilla Hands (Tarantula Genetics) - Gorilla Berry x Strawberry Kush Breath
Here’s a budshot in the meantime. :man_dancing: :innocent:

10 Likes

Mmmm… looking very tasty, trichs are building

1 Like

Sorry for the infrequent updates. Phone crapped to bed, but got a new-fangled brick sized one! :sweat_smile: Not much going on in my grow besides some vegging and early flower.
Here are the girls on 4/08 Day 26F

:arrow_double_up:Purple Poison Cookies :purple_heart:

:arrow_double_up:Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry :blue_heart:

:arrow_double_up:Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush 1 :chocolate_bar:

:arrow_double_up:Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush 2 :chocolate_bar:

:arrow_double_up:The forever-crowded flower tent. There are 2 Logcake #11, 2 Skyway Gelato, and 1 Lemon Slush from @Budderton crammed in there. :rofl:

:arrow_double_up:Sunshine Daydream F3

:arrow_double_up:Sunshine Daydream F3 (Smells like Grapefruit and Smarties :yum: )

The @VIVOSUN 2-part nutrients are doing great in my rooms. They don’t look overfed or underfed, so far, so good. One good thing I noticed is that the nutrients have no off-smells.
They don’t smell like anything, very neutral. Mixed with my tap water (usually at 7.3ish), with additional PK boosters this causes my pH to go way down to 5.8. Now, if I were to be running hydro, this would be perfect! I like to be 6.3 - 6.5 pH in my coco, so I’ve had to use pH UP to get it in line when I use PK stuff.

I’m getting used to my new phone’s camera and will update more frequently, I promise!
I’ll update my veg later today, Have a good one OGs, and THANK YOU for stopping through my humble garden. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I came here expecting bundles. Where are the bundles?

1 Like

The little ones are still soaking, I think they may be a little young to be exposed to social media :smile:

8 Likes

Social media: the modern parent

1 Like

This just leads into rude things like -

TikTok:yo mama

But I like it.

1 Like

“life is just a bundle of joooyyyyyyyyy!” Fishman

1 Like

Flower room is looking good, things should be picking up in there soon. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Good Day, Overgrow! I have a quickie update on the flowering ladies. :man_farmer: :man_dancing:

04/12/23- Day 30F
Purple Poison Cookies :arrow_down:

Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry :arrow_down:

Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush :arrow_down:

Crowded House Tent Shot (front view) :arrow_down: :sunglasses:

And Here they are on 04/15/23- Day 33 F (side view) :arrow_down:
Plants in the foreground are around 10 days behind.

Still growing! 04/18/23- Day 36 F
Purple poison Cookies :arrow_down:

Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry :arrow_down:

Side view of the flower tent filling in, I’m trying not to defoliate as much, we’ll see how that goes :crazy_face:

Everything is cruising along nicely, I can’t wait till these start to knot up! The blueberry smell from the Vintage Blueberry x Blueberry muffin is unreal already. I hope that carries through the dry and cure and will taste that way! It’s like Jiffy dry muffin mix :yum:

Caramel Candy Kush showing some variegated leaves. :arrow_down:

Thank you for stopping through my little garden and have a good 420!! :partying_face: :man_dancing: :green_heart:

14 Likes

Happy 4/20 brother!
Damn…ur garden is beautiful!:heart_eyes:
Sending you and the girls positive vibes…:v:t4::herb:

1 Like

nice bundle of sticks or should i say stems :stuck_out_tongue: looking good happy 420

1 Like

Garden is looking amazing as usual, the Blueberry muffins should be killer. Thanks for the update.:metal::metal:

1 Like

Update Time!! The flower tent is moving along nicely despite me overfeeding them a little. I dialed back on the nutes, so they should be good. I’m really trying not to defoliate too much this round, but it’s getting real tough. I have plenty of air moving around, but bud rot is always in the back of my mind.
Day 44 Flower :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :purple_heart:

:arrow_down:Purple Poison Cookies

Small, tight nugs that smell a bit savory/ spicey funk- very similar to the platinum lemon cherry gelato I grew a few months back.
Closer

CLOSER!!!

:arrow_down:Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry

She’s short and squat, starting to foxtail a little, and still smells like the sweetest blueberry muffin mix ever. No funk at all yet, we’ll see as she tightens up.

:arrow_down:Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush 1

I love the structure of this plant. Nice main cola, and strong side branching. Smells a little sweet, and the beginnings of some stank in there.
:arrow_down:Double Chocolate x Nebulis Kush 2

Much shorter, this girl is still solid with fat nugs- candelabra style.

Day 33 Flower :yellow_heart: :dancer: :dancer:

:arrow_down:Lemon Slush

Getting a little dark, and smells lemony and funky already. She’s maturing a little faster than the Logcake and Skyway Gelato that went in the tent on the same day

:arrow_down:Logcake 11

:arrow_down:Skyway Gelato 1 (Lemon Cherry Gelato x Florida Strawberries)

:arrow_down:Side and front views of the crowded ladies.

I’m not used to having so many leaves lol :slight_smile: They seem to be happy so far, we’ll see how they’ll do once they start to pack on weight.

Thanks for stopping through my messy little garden! :sunglasses:

21 Likes

They look great.

I look at a little tip burn as a good thing. It means I’m feeding them right to the limit but should maybe dial it back 10% :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks, bud, I’m using up the last of the @VIVOSUN nutrients they sent me, seems I rode them a little hot not being used to them. I feed them like my evil step mom used to feed us kids… everyone gets the same! :joy:Tuna noodle casserole for all! :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I have an intimate relationships with my ferts. I’ve been using them a long time and I know exactly how they will affect my growing.

They’re not cheap and I considered changing to switch it up but having a bulletproof known factor I think is worth a lot of money.

I didn’t even know vivosun did ferts :joy:

2 Likes

They’re new and I won them in a contest. I’m going back to my tried and true after these are gone. It’s amazing how little I can diagnose problems with a different feed.

4 Likes

Been a while since a post what do you got going in the tents now dude?

Dapper ass sticker in that tent… :wink:

1 Like