Cacique First Autoflower Grow , The Kraken, Radio Raheem and Blueberry Cheesecake

Started some seeds from PPPC ( Puff Puff Pass Cultivars )
On the day January 9 put some in root riots with the seeds in small ziploc bags and put them in the tent were is warm day 12 of January showed progress so put them in the previously prepared 5 gallon pots , Roots Organic Emerald Mountain and added biochar and mycos

8 Likes

Day 13 January they went out both, notice looks like the kraken came as a 3 leafer was look wierd at the beginning ,

6 Likes

January 16 water today and both looking good temp and humidityon control this one will be growing outside the tent in a corner size is like a 2x4 area or lil bit more

7 Likes
1 Like

Day 11 since sprouted

4 Likes

Babies are lookinggood and pots are heavy so they not need water in more than a week , yes that heavy or im getting pussy

3 Likes

Day 10 since broke soil

7 Likes

Nice! Following…Good luck! :beers:

1 Like

@MomOnTheRun Mahalo Nui Loa , climate lately is been favorable, hopefully aill be a good experience , cheers and happy Growing

2 Likes

3 Likes

Finally gave them today a real water Nd the pots got super heavy i think thos babies will not reicive water in good time , and suddenly they started to respond faster and show some good growth, ive been using the led full power at 40 inches from top of the pots and plants are showing with the new cob much shorter node space

4 Likes

Got home late today and was checking the babies,
touching the radio Raheem leaves, checking under
Leaves noticeis starting to branch when pass my hand near
the face get this fresh lilikoi smell (passion fruit) and
Is the plant went back to it to verify with the other
hand and yes , it was her, smell is awesome,
hoping stay with similar smell and taste

1 Like

6 Likes

Uploading…

6 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Radio Raheem[ 22 days from seed, is doing super good ,is been long since i water these baby ()

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like