Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

I’d spray the tent walls with the same stuff you did your plant. Then maybe clean with vinegar.

2 Likes

ATTACK! ATTACK! Atta boy!
I feel like you should be able to keep it under control. :crossed_fingers: keep up with your chores. I would like to see you finish.
I don’t no much about it. But is it OK to spray the buds with that stuff?

2 Likes

That’s what i did use. I just dipped it in paper towel and wiped away. Then did a once over with 9ph

And apparently you can use it up to one day before harvest…
I was pretty cautious about spraying the buds too heavily. I definitly did hit a few but mostly the leaves and stalk ,right from soil up.

It seems all fairly natural , organic compounds…!

1 Like

Awesome man. I’m glad your not giving up.

1 Like

I’d do a good wash when you harvest. I did it when I had afhids. I know theirs a recipe for pm cleaning as well. You basically dip of the buds in some 5 gallon pails in a certain order

1 Like

There’s a couple ways to go about it.

2 Likes

Well, THAT just got screenshotted!!

Thanks!!!

It would be hell to spray and wash every leaf and Inch of plant…

I can see why some chose to abort over attempt To control.

I’m glad I kept up on pruning and chopping all lower branches, a bit less work now.

But my lord that is a big extra step to add in after flushing and chopping down.

Definitly a few additional questions I’ll have to seek out if it comes to that.

I will keep everyone updated…glad I brought this up I guess, wasn’t too painful , but Good to know now…LED toxicity’ would be a dream

1 Like

Definitely read it. I just started the thread. I didn’t know what I was talking about. But it is pretty straight forward.
Do you have a dehumidifier in your basement?

1 Like

I don’t at the moment. I did last summer.

It never occured to me To run it over winter months. I had one borrowed .

But me and wife decided we are getting 2 now they we’re sold out everywhere last summer, so first thing we arre buying are dehumidifiers.

We had really my bad humidity in the house last years, and our region too. We had some nasty centipede baby’s so that is our main reason to them. They ars Ultra gross. RUN. Lol

So now I have another reason . Ontop of our health obviously .

Determined…
I found this on Amazon’s.

SAys it controls PM. A few positive reviews.ll…
I will also also order a pack of potassium bicarbonate

2 Likes

Pretty sure sulpher is top ingredient in that I have the same one.

Yes definite just checked.
Potassium salts and sulphur.

IS sulphur bad? Too much probably not good?

Sulpher is one of the best things to use in the fight against pm

You can get a concentrate version you mix your self and it goes a lot further, don’t see any on Amazon at the moment though.

@LilJonB

This is what I got and it’s made my life ALOT easier in the grow room.

I operate everything off my phone :wink:

2 Likes

Oh wow! That dose seem pretty sweet. My timer was from my grandfather. I’ll be using it till it craps out. I also have a horrible track record with phones. It’s definitely something worth checking out.

1 Like

I love my smart plugs lol

Okay everyone’s . Got plants rippin now!
Think I goT PM under control
My friend suggested 10:1 hydrogen peroxide spray

There is still some reisidue from the copper spray l green stuff .

I also pruned to allow air flow and less cleaning and more light!!

Fingers suck togetherness ans scissors , what a hum!!!

I’m gonna grow this out regardless! I got ventilation bumped up and dehumidifier otw.
I love watching it grow , even if there is a possibility’s i can’t / shouldnt smoke it, I still will value the experience and appreciate the pleasures of gardening

10 Likes

Just make sure you keep up with the treatments the best you can. Treat the plants like you still have it. You can also see pm with a good black light.

3 Likes
1 Like

Lol I’m half afraid to Be honest!!!

Amazon the super power of 21 century lol

2 Likes