Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

Hope this helps

2 Likes

It’s not good man. People are going to weigh in. And tell you the best way to go about it.

1 Like

One time I tried to fight pm to get my way to the end of the bud run I used baking soda and my buddy at the same time used peroxide. Neither of us were successful but we both managed to harvest some off both of our grows. If I had to do it again I’d probally kill it all and start over.

It’s a hard lesson to lesrn so early on in your growing experience but it happens. I threw away probably 600 grams when it got me. It hurt. If I had killed it all and started over I could have yielded all of that just a few weeks later.

Looking at your photo on this thread that’s a bit higher quality. I’m pretty confident it’s pm.

1 Like

Is it the plant on its own the one that’s affected or was it in your tent? Either way I’d order something with sulpher as the main ingredient, as sulpher is great at managing pm.

1 Like

If you can. To try and save your run you might be able to get away with a basic treatment and then put them outside. Outdoors has a wonderful way of managing problems. This all depends if you can grow outside though and your current sun hours. Where I’m located nothing will flower outdoors till August.

1 Like

He pops in and out.
It was in the tent. He took it out to make room. So I’m pretty sure it’s in there too. What dose PM stand for. I tried to goggle it earlier it didn’t go to well.
Sucks he got this far. Hopefully he can get it worked out. Poor guy.
I think he might be up there with you.
Out of likes atm. Thanks again man.

Pm stands for powdery mildew which is pythium mold if my memory is correct. Could be wrong on the ladder

2 Likes

If he is up my way. Then he has a lot of time to recover outdoors get them big and healthy and in the ground ready to flower for the fall.

2 Likes
1 Like

SHittty!!!

Think it’s from air contamination In my back basement? Possible mould in my basement?

A filtered air supply maybe??

Hmmm. Its only ever been the plant on the left of the tent.

I will have to research more.

Thanks guys

I have 3 indoor and one with the white mildew. And one in a garage enviroment that came from the same tent .

1 Like

Definitely take precautions between that one and the rest. I really hope it’s not PM. Keep an eye on them. You did have this problem last time. Right?

2 Likes

Look for a product called green cure. I believe it’s potassium bicarbonate. This will work in flower. Don’t use sulfur in flower only in veg. You can also use baking soda but heard it doesn’t work as good, which is sodium bicarbonate.

2 Likes

Yes ! I noticed it on my first attempt early on in veg.

Looks like I’ll call the grow store and look for this stuff.

Thanks

1 Like

Guy at grow store said no…but CINNAMON would worklol?

I have a nutrient called NATURES KANDY and it’s so shppsed to help combat fungi in the roots…and also up nutrient uptake .

This sodium bicarbonate seems to be a delivered through a spray onto the plants

Thanks everyone’s, glad I asked.

Could this be from Days where I lacked ventilation and condensation accumulated on walls of my tent? I’ve go all the plants away from the walls now.

I’m going to inspect the,

SO other grow store has the natural one,

The one you guy suggests problem needs to be orders and is a inorganic compounds.

They’re is a copper one with Apple maybe?

Only $21ill get itmfor now. They said very popular and specificllay for powdery mildew…

1 Like

Take your carbon filter in the tent… put the exhaust pulling out. Second get more air flow fans. Create a sealed environment your can fan should suck your tent walls in.

3rd most important get NEEM spray every 7 days to kill pm

3 Likes

The moisture in the basement can contribute to making it worse but it usually comes in from clones or other growers. Once its in even if you don’t see it it could be there for a while really have to clean everything good and do periodic sprayings even after you think you have it gone.

1 Like

I’ll look for this one thanks. Il order tonight…

I picked Up some local Copper spray. Which itselfl leaves a residue on the plant, needing to be washed with a high PH water as mould doesn’t like high ph?.

Great help from everyone including local cultivation shop.

I’m pretty well screwed!!! But I’m goin to get the wash going and clean out the tent. Clean out the basement, all clothing, any materials in there that hold moisture…I’ll wash the walls and ceiling.

There’s a damn HVAC machine in thre which I actually have hae off for 3 years , I don’t need it really.

Pretty well stuck with this PM. BUT i am not giving up or chopping it down .

This is pretty devastating and it’s my only real grow location, I can do the garage. I wonder if I should move them out.

To be honest, I ve only really had adequate ventilation for the past couple weeks and even then it still hasn’t been perfect.

I have been literally using the underground, concrete furnace room as a heated lung room while lights out during Cole nights.

I’m not positive but I think I can control the circulation and ventilation now.

It seems to be on one plant the worst, and middle plant is showing it, but the far right one is okay now and the garage baby’s is fine but I pruned it yesterday so i probably lopped off any pm leaves.

OH WELL…dreams shattered!!! I give up …

1 Like