Canadian Halloween Giveaway πŸŽƒ Winner has been revealed

Your a funn :crazy_face: guy :+1::partying_face:

3 Likes

Hopefully Every :canada: OG’ER can sign up here. Would be epic too see… Chances of Winning is 1 out of X amount of people who signed up…
Damm good odds :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Ya know what Fuk it, Wiki is OPEN…

Spread the word & sign up EVERY :canada: :maple_leaf: you can find… yes even the contributors can join in on this Wiki @DougDawson @Mr.Sparkle @ReikoX

6 Likes

Good luck with your giveaway.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. :blush:
Just wanted to share some good fortune among a great crowd of people. I did Orginaly want to incl USA & International, But shipping 3gal worth of Soil is BIG NO NO across the borders.

7 Likes

Wonderful! Many thanks to the sponsors!

Are you gentleman interested?
@Stevie1durr @Chronickyle :star_struck:

Very cool idea @CADMAN

5 Likes

Hey @CADMAN, I am not seeing the wiki?

2 Likes

2nd post from the top

3 Likes

Cool, thanks. Was looking for it in OP. I got spot 1 :wink:

3 Likes

Just a suggestion but we might want to keep this wiki in order so the random generator works better. I see # 6 is now # 69.

5 Likes

Sorry, this was my first wiki edit to date. I think I blew away poor @yetigrows too, but I think I corrected the error.

ApologiesπŸ™

5 Likes

All good, we’re all Canadian, sorries all around.

8 Likes

I’m not gonna enter because I have enough stuff to grow and not enough space lol. gotta leave some stuff for all the others
But I wanted to say how generous this is and bring attention to your great actions!

Some lucky Canuck is gonna have a amazing Halloween because of you guys!
As usual Top Notch!

6 Likes

Awesome @CADMAN! Man if I was Canadian I would be fucking signed up… sorry. I know cursing doesn’t allow for an intelligent conversation but damn… this is mighty fine of u!!

7 Likes

No worries brother. I was just thinking of Cadman hitting the random generator 9 times and hitting empty numbers, lol.

3 Likes

signed up for the fun! love the spirit on this forum, if i win i will make sure i give away full size chocolate bars to the kids on halloween!

3 Likes

nice. :smirk:

3 Likes

@lunchpale @MBVapester @Smoke @Gpaw @Pigeonman

who am i forgetting

6 Likes

My birthday! Too bad I’m not up north. :grin:

3 Likes

Giving yourself a chocolate :chocolate_bar: wouldn’t count haha jokes.

4 Likes