Cannabis FPJ in CR

I changed the name on this thread, from Spinach to Cannabis, it might be just a little but whatever i get from there will be great for my soil, even if it is just 30mL but well worth it. Made from all the trimmings of the Pineapple Chunk i’m training.

3 Likes

i made an fpj with my males. 4 whole male plants got me about 30ml of liquidXD

3 Likes

Well, i hope it came out good, i added some more plant material and a little more sugar midways, to try and make more. I yielded almost 150mL of Cannabis Fermented Plant Juice. We’ll see if it works good, it should right @lotus710!?

2 Likes

Itll work amazing! Best veg juice around. One day grow yourself some hemp outside. Flower it fully and use that for a ferment for flowering!

3 Likes

That is a little harder to do, since you want the flowers. But how about trimmings with some bud material in it?

1 Like

Itll work. But growing hemp is real fun and easy:) i even have hemp seeds if you wanted some to try!

1 Like

Thanks man, what if i was to grab all the popcorn bud and make some off of that… I betcha it will be good too, even better right?

1 Like

Itll be good but no difference from hemp. Cept youll be wasting good medicineXD

1 Like

Do you have my address for sending those hemp seeds?

LOLOLOLOL

1 Like

I do not brother. I can send them out payday if you want:)

1 Like

How many buds went into that @MadScientist? That’s where all the good parts of the plant are located! LMAO!

1 Like

None bro… Those were from veg phase!

3 Likes

Very cool to see you do it with cannabis leaves. I’m actually doing it right now. It’s my first attempt at fpj so we’ll see. Added equal parts leaf:brown sugar and it’s already turning liquid at the bottom. Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

I am doing two ferments right now, both with weed in it.

• Veggie FPJ made with cannabis leaves takes from growing plants
  • Bloom FFJ made with cannabis flower sprouts and petioles from a flowering plant

This will be mixed in with Banana FFJ for Bloon Nutes and Spinach FPJ for Growth Nutes. We’ll see how they do.

2 Likes

Is it really that easy??
And is it the same steps with just sugar and material?

1 Like

Yes it is, you only add equal parts of material (rapid growth green herb for veg, and colorful/fruitful sweet produce for bloom) and raw sugar or molasses, then mix it up, let it ferment for a while and then use 1mL per of liter of water along with your OHN, and LAB.

You could also add WsCA and Diluted Sea Water for optimal results during flower.

It is always best when you prepare your ferments to have some LAB, to add it to the mix before it ferments, it is beneficial for the fermentation process. So LAB should be the first one make.

1 Like

Fantastic thanks so much. Now I understand that the LAB is just the rice wash thing right? It’s supposed to have bacteria or enzymes or something. But what exactly is OHN and WsCA?

Edit oh shit OK. So I should probably focus on producing the lab then

1 Like

No, you use the rice wash to harvest the ambient microbes, then you cultivate them in milk, to finally use the top yellow layer.

Enjoy the reading bro! LOL

1 Like

Can’t thank you enough man. I’ve been going back and forth reading everything but just getting overwhelmed. You definitely simplified it for me.

1 Like

I will answer any more specific questions you might have, with my limited knowledge but it is easy enough, read this and you will be able to explain it to me better i think… LOL

HppHrvst :robot: