Cannabis FPJ in CR

Hello my fellow overgrowers, here’s what i did just a few minutes ago…

1. Gathered ingredients and utencils

1. Weight the spinach (Used 1.5 lbs)

1. Weight the Cane Sugar (Used .75 lbs)

1. Threw ingredients in bucket

1. Mixed until sugar cane was all wet

1. Place saucer and havyrock to put pressure to the mix and sink to the bottom

1. Covered with paper towels and some string i had, and Voila! Will see in about 5 or 6 days.

Voila, stay tuned!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

Good luck! You might have some deep rooting weeds around that would work well. Chayote has a lot of amino acids and the leaves roots and fruit can be used. The older the vine the deeper the roots, the better.

2 Likes

I just went to the farmer’s market real quick and grabbed the spinach plus the sugar @ $1.75 total. And I was gonna pay like $100 in nutrients and such… Unbelievable!

Will probably buy boost for flowering but we’ll see.

2 Likes

There is a learning curve but once you do it for a while it will be second nature. I have faith you can do it.

1 Like

Thanks man. Real nice of you to say that!

1 Like

At first glance, and only with the pics I’ve shown, is there something i need to do different, please tell me…!?

It has been a few years since i made a ferment but the recipe i used added just enough water to allow the vegetable matter to move around easily. I would quiz Lotus about it since he is actually doing it right now. Just keep it warm and wait.

1 Like

I just added 500mL of water to the mix, just enough to cover it. I think it’s better with the water, but from today on, will be gathering rain water. Yeah!

1 Like

Yeah water is for makin booze not the knf ferments we make. Knf is sugar and material. The only exception is making OHN where you need beer 9r vinegar or whatever to soak the dry ingredients. Jadam farming uses water http://m.en.jadam.kr/index.html

1 Like

Well, next time i will do it with only the material and sugar… This batch is going to the plants in the garden and to some lemon trees i got, just testing… Thanks man!

It’s your fault @ryasco!! LOL HAHAHAHAHA Just kidding!

1 Like

Mr.Cho then huh? Have to translate from Korean to English, hahahaha! I don’t know Korean!

1 Like

Thats noy master cho:) Most browsers translate for you. But there is a lot of english on the site:)

1 Like

Oh yeah man, google does that for you…

1 Like

Everything is my fault, just ask my wife. :grin:

3 Likes

Wait my woman says its all my fault :wink:

3 Likes

That can get dangerous. Maybe we should burn one while they figure out who is at fault. :grinning:

2 Likes

Good idea. Ima break out some mango haze… thats the best part of my job!

1 Like

Yes it is… It was because of you that i changed everything in my plans, viparspectras for COB’s, coco for soil compost, canna nutrients for FPJ, now that you mention it, yes, it is you fault… @lotus710!

And thanks by the way…

4 Likes

Hahahahahah😂 your welcome dude. Youll save a bunch of money on lightbulbs, ac, soil and nutrients!

2 Likes

Yo @lotus710 waz up! Once i have the ferment, do i just strain it and put it away? How long before it goes bad?

1 Like