Cannabis FPJ in CR

Yessir. Strain and label. Dont store airtight as it can explode. It can last for a long ass time.

Great idea for organic farming, Iā€™m looking forward the results! :thumbsup:

1 Like

So all this FPR is to create an organic fertiliser??

The heavy rock in the pic looks like a big lump of hash :joy:

1 Like

The rock serves to reduce matter into the bottom and help with the decomp of orgnic material as it pusehes it down. But you only do that for a while, some ppl recommend a whole night with the rock or some other say not to use it. Since iā€™m experimenting only in order to analyze results and start doing things in a way that will work cosā€™ i have done it before. Will not plant one seed (worth it seed), until i feel prepared to at least be able to do damage control in the event itā€™s needed. This simple things i have to do by muscle memory, so i can worry abou the thing that really do matter. Crazy! Maybe, but iā€™m not crazy iā€™m MAD!

1 Like

@MadScientist
Join the club, The MAD CLUB rofl, Iā€™m waiting for the MadTrukas Apprentice to join OG.com

And yeah @ lemonadejoe I invited Comski to join the new OG.com via a private email and he has come home and joined, but I have not been awarded a badge for inviting anyone ??

Wheres my badge ???

1 Like

Well overgrowers, hereā€™s my first FPJ ever made. It didnā€™t turn out bad, it didnā€™t have any funghi or nothing, it was just sitting there, easy goingā€¦

Now, @lotus710, how the heck am i supposed to use this, like how many mL per gallon or soā€¦? LOL

Thanks all for watchingā€¦

4 Likes

Recommendation over here is ā€œmix 1Tbsp/L or 4tbsp/gallon.ā€

I conveniently had this page open because I was putting weeds into mason jars with some sugar :laughing:

2 Likes

Forgive me for not knowing and sounding stupid, but what does FPJ stand for?

A wise man once told me, ā€œThe only stupid question is = The one you dont askā€

@MadScientist

2 Likes

Fermented Plant Juiceā€¦

http://theunconventionalfarmer.com/

1 Like

It wouldnt make sense for me as per the amount I use, but for smaller requirements it is very interesting and Ilook forward to seeing the results.

Have you thought of running a trial where you feed on ewith bottle nutes and one with FPJ?

For it to be a fair trial you would need to do it with clones as opposed to seeds.

Good going @MadScientist

2 Likes

Well, thatā€™s another one for the Bucket Listā€¦

1 Like

Dude. Youtube trump farms. Thats one of many large scale farms doing this. It doesnt matter your scale. If your lazy your gonna fuck up. This is just as easy as going to the hydro store. But remember when you were talking about the heat of going to a grow shop? Wheres the heat picking plants? Going to the grocery store? This technique make sense for everyone. No need for testing its been tested over many years. Oh and why would you want to pour chemicals you cant even drink on your plants as a testXD

2 Likes

No idea. You added water. Thats gonna dilute it a bunch. Youll need to use more then the 1:1000 ratio. How much water did you add? Where did you get the water from?

1 Like

Yeah no worries this is going as foliar to the fence around the house. And my lemon trees.

So the formula would be:

Vegetative = (FPJ+LAB+BIM+G/G)

Flowering = (FFJ+LAB+BIM+G/G)

2 Likes

I changed the name on this thread, from Spinach to Cannabis, it might be just a little but whatever i get from there will be great for my soil, even if it is just 30mL but well worth it. Made from all the trimmings of the Pineapple Chunk iā€™m training.

3 Likes

i made an fpj with my males. 4 whole male plants got me about 30ml of liquidXD

3 Likes

Well, i hope it came out good, i added some more plant material and a little more sugar midways, to try and make more. I yielded almost 150mL of Cannabis Fermented Plant Juice. Weā€™ll see if it works good, it should right @lotus710!?

2 Likes

Itll work amazing! Best veg juice around. One day grow yourself some hemp outside. Flower it fully and use that for a ferment for flowering!

3 Likes

That is a little harder to do, since you want the flowers. But how about trimmings with some bud material in it?

1 Like

Itll work. But growing hemp is real fun and easy:) i even have hemp seeds if you wanted some to try!

1 Like