Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

BAHAHHAHAA! I always found Danzig entertaining, but ā€œSacrificeā€ is his equiv. to Blurā€™s ā€œSong 2ā€.

3 Likes

I donā€™t dig industrial stuff to begin with but I like a lot of Danzig stuff so it just makes it harder to hear when I know what heā€™s capable of. In a related note my mom works with Jerry Only and Doyleā€™s sister in law. They have a family reunion every year and Jerry shows up in full 'fits gear and makeup cause the kids get a kick out of it. Itā€™s probably the only positive Iā€™ve every heard about him lol

1 Like

Me = loves industrial and harsh noize.
Gonna blast me some Skinny Puppy now. :hugs:

Since I was 12 i listen to all tge music my parents hated lol.
I had a 21 inch hawk bleached out with Cheryl drip red tips hence the tattoo ROOSTER#1 from a jar of real Indian ink from moon light at cya

2 Likes

From fenders or the olypic auditorium the csun man the days of hick hiking to gigs as a kid was tge life

1 Like

My music tastes are all over, but focus alot on jam oriented stuff. Following Phish to 87 shows up and down the east coast. I hear ya, we didnā€™t hitchhike though, cause you had a tour schedule to keep to, but damn, 12 shows in 15 days in 10 states was always awesomeā€¦ I saw more beautiful backroads of this country by following a band than any other way.

1 Like

I listen to a wide verity of music, I grew up listening to my moms music shit the doors played at her high-school when she was in 12 grade. Then I had a rule with my sons that on race day which usually was on Sunday and somewhere in the country from Washougal to Hangtown calif it was country music .
But I live in Norco horse country so its country music almost everyday.
My preference is loud fast angry music lol

I hear you there. Right now weā€™re playing these two videos at the same time as our am music:

I just canā€™t do synthy stuff. Sounds like man orgy stuff to me and despite what @Nagel420 would have you believe those arenā€™t my scene :laughing:

I was into punk rock early on but my parents were strict. I had some mohawks when Iā€™d run away for a week or two at a time and then be held down to a chair to have them shaved off when returned home. Surprisingly they didnā€™t care too much if my hair was a little long (less than chin length) and they didnā€™t know I was stopping at my buddyā€™s house in the morning to spike it up ala Sid Vicious every day. Then on the walk home these chicks I was friends with would do a ā€œheavy petting sessionā€ on my head as we walked down the street to get all the LA Looks mega hold 4 to break up and flake out and Iā€™d hop in the shower as soon as I got home.

Donā€™t exist considering you like Phish :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Some good deals here on Black Friday.

https://seedstockers.com/

The punks I knew used egg whites for their hair and were the last ones youā€™d want to ram into in a mosh pit.

And yeah, I love EBM and it does sound like a Goth Orgy which is one of the many reason I love it; though as an omnivert anytime an ā€œopportunityā€ like that came up I turned and ranā€¦

2 Likes

Headfirst into the pile? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Me too. Hopefully the eye vitamins and minerals hold it off. I asked my eye doctor last week if my cannabis consumption was good or bad for my eyes. He said the data still says itā€™s good to lower pressure. Iā€™d like my eyes to last longer than my molars did. At least you can get replacements for the molars. Chewing is important for digestion but seeing is miraculous. Yeah, the golden years. At least you folks in Canada have healthcare. Many in the US donā€™t. I was lucky to get in on a state pension, through a job at the university, which includes healthcare. Thereā€™s no dental in Medicare?

1 Like

First run with photoperiod plants. Do you guys find smaller containers mean shorter flower times? It seemed to hold true with autos just wondering if it applies to photos too.

1 Like

It would have been face first into SOMETHING but in matter like this my bi-polar kicks in andā€¦

1 Like

Not in the slightest. I have a Lavender Frosting in a 1 liter airpot right now cause Iā€™m a cruel bastard. Sheā€™s behaved exactly like she would have in any other pot besides her size.

2 Likes

Not in Canada, somehow teeth are excluded from medical coverage until it is life threatening.

1 Like

You mean sheā€™s big in that liter pot? :flushed: :astonished: Evidence!? :flushed:

Morning folks!!

1 Like

No I meant sheā€™s small because of it. Not as small as you might think though. She was also a mutant that forced me topping it oddly.

8 Likes

NIce! Thatā€™s a 1 liter air pot? Really cool, didnā€™t branch out? Or did you stop her lol!? Really nice @Slick!! Rocking it! :flushed: :laughing:

1 Like