Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Good morning @Abbbian :sun_with_face::coffee: and all my OGs awake at 620 PT

2 Likes

:hugs: :pray: Morning @Qtip !! Making some :bread: have one in the freezer :beer: though she doesnā€™t know what anxiety means, stupid beer! While I sit!! :flushed: Letā€™s have a great Sunday!!

2 Likes

So, what youā€™re saying Iā€™m gonna have a tree in my 9 liter air pot, right!? And that means realistically, right!? @Slick1!? My trusting your knowledge shouldnā€™t sway your hesitation, mind you!! :robot: :rofl: :thinking: :worried: Miss bugging bud!! :hugs: :rofl:

Also uppotted a jalapeƱo and a Bhut Joloka!? And Okra, pumpkin (scared of this one!)

@Slick1 do you think with HST that auto could have been grown more laterally? Iā€™ve got a few going that Iā€™ve topped or Fimmed and I am effed if mine get that tall.

1 Like

It was growing really funky. There were these two offshoots and the main stem was behaving more like another offshoot. I thought I had more pics before I topped but I guess not. It started so early on that this is the first and second nodes, not the at the 4th like a main or quad, so it also slowed down growing and production.

Yeah 9 liters should make a nice little bush! I would hesitate calling what I possess ā€œknowledgeā€ though, more like luck and ā€œemergency reasearchā€ :laughing:

3 Likes

And the one on the right? Trying to reveg? I think I blew my two ones. No leavesā€¦ not sure whether youā€™ll be able to make it!

1 Like

No I just leave the carcass around for a few days to keep the other plants in line.

Not really I was just being lazy and didnā€™t pull the pot out for a few days :laughing:

3 Likes

Was gonna ask if you felt plants got feelings :rofl: of intimidation, whether they curse you back ā€œMF ainā€™t feeding us on purpose!ā€ ! Iā€™d rather have my damn plant back! Well, one always pays with something, even ignorance!! But pot size has been an issue not to be ignored!

2 Likes

Growing it in a pot that small was partially because I didnā€™t have a bigger pot available at the moment and mostly just to experiment. I didnā€™t know they experiment was going to do some experimenting of itā€™s own!

3 Likes

@Qtip Topped a Cinderevil and stunted her. It stopped growing. After topping and ā€œtriliningā€ the Ghost Rose, sheā€™s been growing, didnā€™t touch a Dark Devil x SBR and it is not doing better than the topped Ghost Rose! Go figure!

3 Likes

Ah, same here. And they also say bad dental health can lead to heart problems.

2 Likes

Yep! If bacteria is able to come in through cavities, one could easily get to a state of emergency! :worried: :flushed:

My periodontist says ā€œfloss the teeth you want to keepā€ but you are right about the connection between gum disease and heart disease.

@corey is back at it passing out some fire. You all may want to check out his thread before they are all gone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I lolā€™d bc I pictured someone flossing, and then looking in the mirror and pointing to a tooth and saying ā€œnah, fuck that one!ā€ And skipping it

1 Like

I had a teeth cleaning done last week. She said ā€œYou have the gums of a twenty year oldā€. I said ā€œIā€™d trade them for a twenty year olds prostateā€. (she laughed her butt off)
:thinking:
Then again, that might be a bad idea. Somewhere some twenty year old would be looking for my head on a pike because he would have a 61 year old prostate. Iā€™d want payback if it were me.

7 Likes

Sounds like the worst switcheroo movie of all time @MoBilly! Switch prostates and gumsā€¦madcap hijinx ensues.

3 Likes

I really need to make a sign to hang over my television (monitor) ā€œWhen youā€™re stoned, read it three times before you decide to post it!ā€.
:blush:

3 Likes

The end of the sign should say:
ā€œAnd then post it anyway.ā€

2 Likes

Let me guess. Youā€™re the kinda guy that I had to talk into waiting for me to check it out before you jumped from the bridge. Na, thatā€™s always a deeeeep hole! Banzai !!!