1 Like

Yeah, a ton of them right now all rooted and ready to make some beans

5 Likes

Hell yeah ! Didnā€™t think of cloning for that purpose
Start a grow journal so I can tune in and see results

4 Likes

Tag me, too @Reefer!

4 Likes

Same! Iā€™m popping my first-ever autos in just a couple weeks! Trying to learn all I can

3 Likes

Iā€™ve sure noticed an influx of first time posters in this thread? Maybe itā€™s just me?

Edit: In the free seeds thread. (This post was moved, even though it was a statement directly related to the Free Seeds thread)

10 Likes

Might be an exodus from another forum

1 Like

are seeds of autos guaranteed to be autos?

It comes in waves lol

5 Likes

If both parents are full auto, (homozygous alleles for auto trait) yes. Otherwise it depends on whoā€™s the donor and whoā€™s the recipient.

7 Likes

I think you should add to the thread title who (location and any other objections you might have) is eligible because ā€œfree seedsā€ who is gonna pass on that really. It will save the person asking the embarrassment and you having to point things out. Just my 2c

2 Likes

That is up to each individual giving out beans, the real issue is people who donā€™t engage elsewhere on the site and are just scrounging for free beans.

9 Likes

I think a Trust level requirement to stop the first time posters and double dippers would be great but again itā€™s up to the the individual giving out.

6 Likes

It must, I havent hung around this thread much, but being down with the sickness the last 2 weeks I have a bit more, lol

2 Likes

It is quite rude to walk into someoneā€™s place and not even say hello before asking for free stuff IMO. So to answer your question, who would pass on that, someone with good manners. I understand wanting free seeds but this is not the world seed bank, itā€™s the OG community. Many many new users have become amazing and contributing members but some, who only come for free stuff, should be discouraged. Or at least thatā€™s how I feel about it.

Now since I feel bad for Loki having to constantly clean our chat out of this thread let me end my post with some seeds :slight_smile: How about I giveaway a pack of Savoy Truffle Reg Photo F1 made by @BasementBeans ?

24 Likes

Agreedā€¦ maybe a badge count or certain trust levelā€¦ or even though this would exclude me for now only contributing members with the badge you get when you donate to OGā€¦ I feel like thatā€™s fair and necessary

1 Like

Truffles you say :drooling_face:

1 Like

Everyone wants new people to get beans, just show a little couth and manners; introduce yourself, post some photos, check out others pages, throw some likes outā€¦the people here are the valueā€¦the seeds are a bonus.

8 Likes

I agreeā€¦ but alsoā€¦ if you think about itā€¦ it will deter the ones who exploit this site instead of contribute to itā€¦ a 5 dollar donation isnā€™t anything to complain about I wouldnā€™t thinkā€¦ besidesā€¦ itā€™s not like the site itself doesnā€™t deserve itā€¦ everyone puts a lot of work in ā€¦ I couldnā€™t be more grateful for it the way it isā€¦ just would hate to see a good thing endā€¦

1 Like

Agreed, I sent a $5 as a thank you to the community. Least I could do since I donā€™t have seeds to share atm

3 Likes