Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Thatā€™s awesome!!! Iā€™ve yet to do thatā€¦ but I deffo plan on it very very soon once we rebound from failing over and over and the holidays :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Donating to the site to get free seeds is not a good idea. We donā€™t want to tie a monetary contribution to seeds. The contribution folks should be making is more along the lines of contributing to threads, engaging in discussions etc.

Cool, I will change my list, thanks bud.

So now back to the Savoy Truffle F2ā€™s :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Ahhhhh trueā€¦ my bad

1 Like

I can see how that would be taken the wrong way. To me it wasnā€™t donating to the site to get free seeds, It was more I want to support the community that has taught me so much and continues to every single day. The people as well are awesome, made some good friends hereā€¦ OG feels like home!
Now that I think about I didnā€™t even know you could donate until LemonadeJoe sent a PM the other day :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s important to support OG and I would encourage all to do so. Just not for beans, for love of the site. You will even get a supporter badge :wink:

3 Likes

Well in that case overgrow.com/s to all those who want follow suit.

Do it for the cause.

1 Like

No promises on that badge though.

1 Like

I think the supporter badge is patrons only? could be wrong.

ANWAYS BACK TO SCHEDULED PROGRAMING

4 Likes

Yes and Yes. When I learned how awesome the forum was I figured to do what I could to help support it and hopefully give back a little more than I take. lol
I have made some good friends on here and I have grown as a grower more in one year than I could have in ten years on my own.
Now Iā€™ll get out of the way of the thread.

7 Likes

Yes, when you support OG with a $10 a month donation through Patreon you get a supporter badge. The donation is the main thing though :slight_smile:

So how about on to some Grape Dragon Reg Photo F3 ?

6 Likes

Oooh Iā€™m trimming this right now. These are going to be good

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™ll play but Iā€™m stocked up for now.

If you do reoccurring donations you will show up as a supporter on the supporters page but again badge - ive never heard of itā€¦ until @DougDawson put me on to the Patreon page

Got a pic before I send them out?

2 Likes

Well itā€™s right next to your name!

1 Like

Instant gratification.

2 Likes

I literally just started! Iā€™ll have to drop a pic when Iā€™ve got some done.

Theres the mom in some different lighting

17 Likes

holy shit! the colours :blush:

2 Likes

It looks like this :slight_smile:

Nice bud.

Ok folks, on to those Grape Dragon F3ā€™s.

For the pack be the first to tell me who founded Motown Records :slight_smile:

2 Likes

barry gordie

5 Likes

Thatā€™s such a gorgeous plantā€¦ :heart_eyes: