Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

There are so many cannabis Enthusiasts out here that folks home growing is not gonna hurt sales one but. I say 90% of the folks using, don’t have a clue on how to grow and would rather just buy it already fixed up for smoking.
Chances are. Those who want to grow their own are growing their own anyways.

Fuckers.

6 Likes

It takes time, and effort to grow successfully. High costs / tax’s at dispensaries will certainly encourage those who can to try growing their own. As long as its decriminalized, and your not growing acres of it, chances are you’ll be left alone. I’m happy its slowly trending that way now as growing has turned out to be a fun hobby.

6 Likes

So, is it a kick to the balls that they will start selling recreationally to the public on 4/21? How convenient is that timing. Almost like a “Screw you, you’ll get what you want, when WE wanna give it to you”

3 Likes

It really is the greatest hobby I’ve had, and I’ve tried many! I encourage all my friends who love to smoke to start their own little 2x2 tent gardens now, we’re overgrowing the world

5 Likes

How many hobbies save you money? :thinking:

9 Likes

lol For that matter, how many hobbies make you money also?
:rofl: :smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

I used to buy my smoke from a friend, he said that he likes mine better lol

3 Likes

If you had a plant start to herm near the bottom of side branches on the smallest sites bc of a possible light leak… even if slight light leak- if you fix it and pluck off the bananas, will it be ok? Or is it too late?

4 Likes

It depends.

I don’t really believe in light leaks unless they are egregious.

If it’s just a few balls it could be ok. Sometimes they have a mid life crisis and grow out of it. Sometimes they don’t.

Monitor it carefully and call it if it comes to that.

Cheers and good luck.

6 Likes

If its just on the bottom and you removed them AND any other lower material that is getting little to no light AND there are none popping out of the colas, then you should be fine. Just keep make sure you clean it up and strip and trash/larf from the bottom of the plant and keep an eye on things.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply guys! I appreciate it! I took everything off and it seems it was the bottommost crap. I’ll definitely keep an eye on her.

One more question… my runoff on the Ewok x CDLC looks like it has ash floating it. If you look really close it looks like tiny (and I mean tiny) black worms. They move around too. They’re so small you can’t really tell at first. I’ve stopped using recharge about a week ago. Idk what it is. Any of you have any experience w that? Is it something that came from recharge or is it something bad?

It’s just greed plain and simple. What’s funny to me is the anti weed people talking about how much more impaired driving there will be and people coming to work high. Do they not understand the people that will do either are already doing it?

It’s still a big deal supposedly but I don’t know where exactly. The governor passed a law that removes mandatory minimum sentencing from all non violent crimes so between that, a medical card, and recreational legalized I would like to think you wouldn’t see jail time but it’s a gray area. It used to straight prison time for even a plant here with the mandatory minimums.

Yeah I thought the same thing like they just had to be dicks about it and hold it up that one more day to stick to everyone.

2 Likes

this speaks for it’s self

6 Likes

Just hit the paper towel

11 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Ahhh. Northern Lights! The backbone of so many great strains. Good luck on your grow.

3 Likes

Please don’t !

1 Like

Please don’t what?

1 Like

I’d just like to drop this on here. It helped a few people get out of a bad situation so it’s worthy to pass this bit of knowledge on.

This is the hand sign women and kids that need help are using. If you see a woman or kid use this sign just know they are telling you they are in a bad situation. Focus on what could be going on.
There are a lot of good decent folks on here, so I wanted to give you a heads up on this.
Just be aware guys.
:pray:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Because men picking up on the signals of women has always worked perfectly :laughing:

Good to know but honestly even armed with this information it would have to pretty obvious and slowly done for me not to think they were just making a horrible fist.

Plus I would be doing this to every dude I passed if I got dragged to Ikea or something with the GF.

7 Likes