Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

I take kratom every once in a while. Two or three times a week lately. It’s great for pain. But cannabis is better.

1 Like

Hey there OGers. So as you all know I have an auction going with all proceeds going to the place we all love, OG. Since the auction has hit around the half way point I have just gone and doubled all the auction lots. So now instead of bidding on 1 x 15 pack of seeds you will now be getting 2 x 15 packs of seeds. Let the mayhem begin. Is this the only plot twist for this even, who knows. You will have to stay tuned to find out. Now come on out and show your support for OG. Happy bidding everyone.

6 Likes

Cool man, but just in case you confused the thing i mentioned, Kava-Kava is a completely different plant & method of action from the plant you just mentioned. Kava-Kava is a root grown in Hawaii, the other is a tree leaf grown in Indonesia. They just happen to both start with a K :+1:

1 Like

Oh, no misunderstanding. I’m aware of both, and many others. I used to look into a lot of different psychotropic and herbal substances. Even did a good bit of synthetics years ago. No bueno! Things that don’t show up on drug tests, ya know? Lol :yum:

1 Like

Anyone here growing Lions Mane at home?

1 Like

@Gonzo
i think this was grown by bodhi of bodhi seeds. i’m ignorant to the subject but people in his comments say that’s what it is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnBfDxIOeyQ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Oh hey I’m sorry man, I’m talking about Lions Mane Mushrooms. Should have specified that’s my bad. I don’t have Instagram so I can’t see that link, I figured you were talking about a bodhi strain :laughing:

1 Like

i thought that’s what it is. if not, my mistake.

1 Like

Well cool AF then, if Bodhis growing it at home then I’m definitely going to. Anybody got a hookup on spores?

2 Likes

Have you been here?

1 Like

This is kind of fun for a few minutes. You get 11 choices, from old school comedic but still good detectives like Columbo to (perhaps more serious?) Poker Face to definitely not comedic like Sgt Catherine Cawood of Happy Valley. I know who I’d want from this limited list.

1 Like

Jessica Fletcher

2 Likes

Axle Follie Eddie Murphy

5 Likes

Shawn Spencer and Burton…

3 Likes

Leggs and the Wheelman
(American Dad)

6 Likes

Frank Drebin.

2 Likes

Saga Norén; and then we’d stare into a body of water under a cloudy sky and talk about how it was her partner the entire time.

3 Likes

Jim McNulty and Bunk Moreland.
Or Dietrich.

4 Likes

Dietrich! hahaha!!!

I love Barney Miller.

4 Likes

Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh.

2 Likes