Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

(I deliberately deleted your comma for the sake of the joke :joy:)

Itā€™s true. Iā€™m not really suited for either environment to be honest.

I built a 1000 sq ft basement apartment by myself and while I found it rewarding I sure as hell wouldnā€™t want to do it forever.

2 Likes

Yeah. No yard to grow plants outdoors in a basement apart. :laughing:

1 Like

No one said it has to be your yard . . . but dont know if my anxiety could take a remote guerrilla grow though, but some enjoy it.

2 Likes

Not these days, not worth it for personal. Back in college, when I had no option, it was the only option. Iā€™m sure I was in much better shape then to be lugging water to the ladies. Plus doing that shit at night, minimal flashlights, paranoid that the narco-cops would jump outta the darkness to catch you in the act, even worried about game cams being placed to catch youā€¦ And I only ever grew for personal, so it wasnā€™t like giant plots, only a few plantsā€¦ No, do not need to add to the current anxiety levelā€¦

1 Like

Question for anyone who may see this, does ANYONE have or know where to acquire Jabbas stash beans? Willing to trade/cash etc. They are proving very hard to obtain on my own. THSNKS IN ADVANCE for any help/info.

You can put a shout out in the trade thread if ya havnt yet. Prolly get more eyes on it there from interested parties. Im not familiar with those so cannot help personally.

Seed Trading

Also would bump it to the top and maybe someone will see my post about BOG Gear . . . still looking . . .

1 Like

@FiveGar thank you for the help/info much appreciated. Done, hopefully it works out for both of us.

1 Like

God damn I really hate waking up with high sugar then overcompensating my insulin dose. 400 to 40 is not a fun drop.:expressionless:

2 Likes

I know a guy who does Treetop guerrilla grows. That seems like so much fucking work. Between pullies, camo, and watering thatā€™s just to much.

2 Likes

Not to mention the pest problems and birds, and squirrels etc.

Doing out of a necessity would suck for me personally. But if youre the kind of person who likes the challenge or ingenuity of it, all the power and respect to your friend.

Tell him to start a grow log here on it. I wanna see!

3 Likes

I can see this working in an old hunting blind maybe but it wouldnā€™t be as stealthy.

1 Like

Damn! Thatā€™s scary! Surprised you are even upright. Hope you get balanced and feel better.

1 Like

Dudes way more motivated than me. I like to make things easy. If I had to leave the house to grow I probably wouldnā€™t. Granted my house is somewhere I probably shouldnā€™t :sweat_smile: Iā€™ve almost always been able to talk myself out of arrests though so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, I can get really low and be standing itā€™s scary. Lowest Iā€™ve had is 28 but that was when I didnā€™t have insurance and was just using novolin.

1 Like

I have heard of them but always wondered WTF do they look like. Iā€™ve got engineering skills, pulleys are easy, but when I look up anytime in the forest I never see a place that is open, you can winch up to, and I would think would be a grow spot, just nothing promisingā€¦ Always wondered about those who do, because my imagination makes it just a bad situation all aroundā€¦

1 Like

normally we would expect a quote to reside within the quotation marks.

That would be the proper grammatical use.

You seem to be using it for emphasis of a word which is not a quotation, and in that case you should put the emphasized word in italics.

2 Likes

Thanks Mr.zephyr ā€¦I will have my report in by Tuesday :crazy_face:

2 Likes

erā€¦ unless the dog eats it?

3 Likes

More like cat shredded it :crazy_face:ā€¦this guy shredded up the paper work the vet gave us after getting him neutered

1 Like