Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

I can see this working in an old hunting blind maybe but it wouldnā€™t be as stealthy.

1 Like

Damn! Thatā€™s scary! Surprised you are even upright. Hope you get balanced and feel better.

1 Like

Dudes way more motivated than me. I like to make things easy. If I had to leave the house to grow I probably wouldnā€™t. Granted my house is somewhere I probably shouldnā€™t :sweat_smile: Iā€™ve almost always been able to talk myself out of arrests though so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, I can get really low and be standing itā€™s scary. Lowest Iā€™ve had is 28 but that was when I didnā€™t have insurance and was just using novolin.

1 Like

I have heard of them but always wondered WTF do they look like. Iā€™ve got engineering skills, pulleys are easy, but when I look up anytime in the forest I never see a place that is open, you can winch up to, and I would think would be a grow spot, just nothing promisingā€¦ Always wondered about those who do, because my imagination makes it just a bad situation all aroundā€¦

1 Like

normally we would expect a quote to reside within the quotation marks.

That would be the proper grammatical use.

You seem to be using it for emphasis of a word which is not a quotation, and in that case you should put the emphasized word in italics.

2 Likes

Thanks Mr.zephyr ā€¦I will have my report in by Tuesday :crazy_face:

2 Likes

erā€¦ unless the dog eats it?

3 Likes

More like cat shredded it :crazy_face:ā€¦this guy shredded up the paper work the vet gave us after getting him neutered

1 Like

And if youā€™re really mad it should bold (shit I donā€™t know how to do bold :rofl:)

2 Likes

That was me!!! 2nd Dose, Fever and Chills, felt just like a Seasonal Flu (ONLY WORSE!!). Lasted for 2 - 3 days, Queen :honeybee:, never missed a step, just felt normal Injection Site soreness. I was scared to eat, only intaking Soup in case I would bring it back up. I did, however, dam. near overdosed on Hot Tea, Saltine Crackers and Ginger Ale. Through all that, my old arse will be in that line for the Booster, know that!! Hope you feel better real soon, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

DO BOLDā€¦Two asterisks, word, then two asterisksā€¦wa-laā€¦BOLD!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Anyone recognize this pack? no label or name to ask.

3 Likes

Reminds me of an Uncle, but no recognition hereā€¦lol!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

it was tony green run or something ! I think I seen it in the strainaholic thread brb

1 Like
1 Like

awesome thank you!

2 Likes

I just got mine Tony greens RIL buy

2 Likes

I guess THAT would be @Worcestershire_Farms doing his thing, as promised!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Someone talk me out of hanging this light in my closet and popping these seeds, Iā€™ve still got 4-6 weeks left in flower :sweat_smile: but feel the urge to get more started :crazy_face:

3 Likes