Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

It can be an absolutely deadly strain, my friend has a super funky pheno that looks like snow when done itā€™s so frosty, he was sent a pack before release and found it in there, stuff is crazy crazy potent, wicked funky and oh so sticky, got a complete gem from 10 beans, definitely a score. The meat phenos can be off putting but a lot of people enjoy them tbh

1 Like

Ouch, been there many moons ago, hope it dissipates quickly my friend

1 Like

me too things were going so smooth lolā€¦ thank you man

1 Like

heya folks whatsup OG family just thought I would drop in say boo before I head to work"night shift suuccckkkks" anyway I was inspecting the plants from my first reversal and there it was in all its glory feminized pollen so thereā€™s not much so in a few days Iā€™m going to start plucking male flowers then dry them and grind them time to make some auto fems maybe hopefully lol

7 Likes

@cannabliss what method did you use for reversal? I wanna reverse some autos here and havenā€™t found much in what was used or the timing of applicationā€¦do have colloidal silver and eliteXelite, not sure which route Iā€™m taking, first time reversing a plantā€¦

1 Like

@Nagel420 here is a thread @blkmetal created recently

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that. and I guess I could estimate by sizeā€¦ The eliteXelite basically says spray then begin a flowering period, and I was wondering if the best time with an auto was maybe just as flowers were showing? before any show? the black creams show flowers in 3-4 weeks, so spray maybe at 3 weeks? Dont wanna waste the stuff and screw up, its not cheapā€¦

1 Like

Dang its so quiet latelyā€¦ whereā€™s the spunk at?

2 Likes

Definitely a bunch of crickets

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Yeah, so much better nowā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

Did you guys see the stuff @repins12 has been working on . If not check it out Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons - #991 by repins12

@anonymous4289 got my last like for the day im all out

3 Likes

where-my-dogs-at

3 Likes

@DougDawson

sittin here checking up on that tracking number everyday.

Patience Young Grasshopper ā€¦ or should i say cricketā€¦

2 Likes

so bored Iā€™m designing my own coin flip for seeds I havent even made yetā€¦ gotta do this as a multi-color print of course.

7 Likes

Yeah somehow got a few more likes added , one of these days Iā€™ll get a 3d printer and be like the you cool kids and make stuff with them

2 Likes

Miss a bunch of my friends.

7 Likes

what starts with one, continues to grow. Iā€™ve even printed two printersā€¦ Skynet will become real at this rate (Prusa Printers are all printed ON Prusa Printers already!)

8 of them here, but govt checks musta just gone out, my ebay just got busy. Of course, storm predicted tomorrow makes me leery, but gotta get the chedda!

1 Like

Yā€™all have a good nite.

I catch up with everyone tomorrow afternoon or so.

4 Likes