Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

@DougDawson

sittin here checking up on that tracking number everyday.

Patience Young Grasshopper ā€¦ or should i say cricketā€¦

2 Likes

so bored Iā€™m designing my own coin flip for seeds I havent even made yetā€¦ gotta do this as a multi-color print of course.

7 Likes

Yeah somehow got a few more likes added , one of these days Iā€™ll get a 3d printer and be like the you cool kids and make stuff with them

2 Likes

Miss a bunch of my friends.

7 Likes

what starts with one, continues to grow. Iā€™ve even printed two printersā€¦ Skynet will become real at this rate (Prusa Printers are all printed ON Prusa Printers already!)

8 of them here, but govt checks musta just gone out, my ebay just got busy. Of course, storm predicted tomorrow makes me leery, but gotta get the chedda!

1 Like

Yā€™all have a good nite.

I catch up with everyone tomorrow afternoon or so.

4 Likes

I know nothing about the 3 d printers lol

Hell ya man! My printer has not had many breaks for days myself lol. Clipped 2 plants down last night, worked out wonderfully. So many things to print, I see why people get more than 1 heh.

1 Like

2 Likes

Great lightening and thunder , looks like the plants are going to get soaked again . Man I need a few hot days to dry them out geez

Hasnā€™t been the same lately. I know Iā€™m a new fish but it feels hollow, even to me.

4 Likes

Uug that is no good. I have been trying to recover some seedlings from a stupid overwatering incident and it has set them back about a month in growthā€¦ I was trying to get on a gameā€™s limited beta a while back and got up and filled the tray they where in with too much water and just stared at it knowing it was more than I needed but I said fuck it and walked awayā€¦ BAD move I know better than to makeā€¦ And now I have been in rescue mode, luckily they are all pulling back for the most part but I am still so mad at myself.

Yup I definitely got used to how it was , but we can make a come back

4 Likes

Mine are atleast in fabric pots so they will let water release easily , ready to have the tent set up with the equipment so I donā€™t have to worry about it . But I do want them dried out before moving them in

1 Like

LOL, it quickly became 2 for me. then 4. Then 8. Iā€™m happy at 8. Well, technically 9 because I also have a resin printer, but thats not used as oftenā€¦ They just take so long to print larger things! But if ya get two running at the same time? LOLā€¦ yeah, they multiply somehowā€¦ Glad to hear yours is now churning out clips and things ya need bro!

1 Like

Indeed, much more dialed in now. Somewhere I have some sort of chip I got a long time ago. Cant remember what its for, a smoother print or something of the sort? Ill have to find it and figure out what it is, it was dirt cheap so I got one after I bought the printer lol.

Same sentiments on both accounts. Feels like a spanked child whoā€™s afraid to come back outside or something. Had a bit more lively feeling, which was fun. I can only read so much before I browse other sitesā€¦ just feels off :frowning:

2 Likes

Likely ā€œTL Smootherā€ chips. I added em to my first, didnt make much difference to me / what I was printing. Didnt notice salmon skin before, and didnt notice it afterā€¦ I have mostly upgraded to the BigTreeTech Mini E3 V2.0 boards, which have better drivers and dont need them anyway. Biggest thing the smoothers helped with was salmon skin effect on larger surfacesā€¦ otherwise. wasnt worth it to me, my prints werent effected to begin with.

1 Like

Aah gotcha.

Got the big tree tech upgrade as well. Got it when I got the printer cause figured was easier to upgrade as I put it together than later.

1 Like