Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

I think the purple was just from cold temps at the end, you are right about the lineage , and they are extremely close, I’d be extremely curious to see if regrown how they express as this really wasn’t my best run to be honest. If you ever have questions or just wanna chat, whatever don’t hesitate to message me. Honestly if you need ANYTHING just ask, I’ve got you. Promise

3 Likes

Thank pleased to hear!
really appreciate it!

3 Likes

I mean it 100% , I feel for you, and can only imagine what daily life is like and being Ukrainian you hold a special place in my heart already. I mean what I say if I can do anything , just ask. Otherwise I’m just glad to call you a friend and have your knowledge to use as well.

8 Likes

It restores faith in people!
thank you!

7 Likes

Respect on that @TopShelfTrees1 :green_heart: :pray:

6 Likes

Check out his thread, he’s growing a bunch of different stuff but he is growing a few Friesland and Freezelands. I think he had one male Freezeland that was flowering and blowing pollen by mid June.

4 Likes

Thanks @ElGalloBlanco for the mention!

Semi auto flower to me is any plant that will start flowering after any decrease in light schedule. They start stretching after the summer solstice (~june 20th) and should be done flowering anywhere from august to late September. They can be very sensitive to being root bound which can trigger early flower. Usually are breed for outdoor production in northern latitudes. I have 3 semi autoflower varieties in the grow diary ( friesland, freezeland, and Iranian early flower) and will be updating throughout the season. Hope this helps @Shevchenko !

5 Likes

nice to meet you @Radicle_Reefer :handshake:
It is quite agreeing with you about “Semi Auto Flower” - plants that bloom with a reduction in the length of daylight.
However, it is a common, comprehensive name. In fact, the behavior of plants is not even from variety to variety, from plant to another plant. Among the varieties that can be attributed to Semi -auto are plants that are brighter to machines. That is, after the chicken and the beginning of flowering, the plant will bloom regardless of the conditions. And there are plants that can even be restored to the stage of growth, that is, possible revage. I also had plants that grew and blossomed at the same time at 24/0, I even cut and rooted clones, received new crosses for more than a year.
Your experience with Friesland and other early plants is very interesting, although it is necessary to draw conclusions, taking into account that we have almost an hour of difference in the duration of daylight.
I got acquainted with your thread - interesting and informative.
I hope your coloboration with other participants in receiving seeds will be fun and successful.
I wish you good weather and good harvests on your farm!

4 Likes

Mother of Berries (from the maine area) is also semi auto flowering

3 Likes

I’ve heard of MOB, but this is the first time I’ve heard that it’s semi-auto
do you have additional information?

3 Likes

@herojuana.tom had it under 18 hours of light and it was starting to preflower. It does well in Maine (far north of USA) for the same reason.

3 Likes

MOB goes into to flower if it gets rootbound, no matter how many hours of light she gets :sweat_smile: She needs to be constantly cloned out so she doesn’t get rootbound.

4 Likes

@herojuana.tom, @leetdood thanks guys!

2 Likes

54 day 12/12
One of the LPC plants and one plant Chqxsm look almost ready to cut
Other plants require additional 10 or even more days …
A few new photos …

ChQxSM #4

D-95#7

LPC#3 x ?

21 Likes

Hi to all!
Some updates and thoughts in hearing …

Friesland girls have some differences in the color of the fan leaf.
Two plants have red petioles, and one plant is common … I exclude phosphorus lack, I think this is a genetic feature!

Pgo x c99 have a very sativa structure like in PGO

In general, all the plants of this cross have no signs c99, even the smell is similar to pgo
(You will need to try other crosses with this guy C99, maybe his signs are recessive and he will give fully to women in the cross, for Brider is a find)

The Friesland boy revealed his potential and is very abundantly covered with wads! A lot of pollen!

D-95 #3 (og kush feno)

ChQ x SM (plant #4 top feno)

LPC #3 x ?

My favorite D-95 #7

And these are my mother plants, including boys …
The guys are already too much. However, until I check, though a few crosses of everyone can not decide which one to dispose of …

All good weekends !!!
:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

23 Likes

quick update

today I had to clean the Friesland boy, the amount of pollen was incredible, the whole tent was covered with pollen, the fan leaves of all the plants in the tent are almost white, even the soil in the pots is gray, sprinkled with pollen… it was already impossible to work in the tent, any movement caused an avalanche from pollen…

sorry for the photo quality…

collected pollen to pollinate C99 and D-95, which have just started to flower…

in the other tent, the case is moving to the end, already 60 days 12/12
the two LPC plants and one of the ChQ x SM are getting water only, I will cut next week.

also wanted to say that D-95#3 has poor mildew resistance. I noticed mold in the two central cones, they had to be cut. the same situation was in the first cycle… now it is not possible to reduce the humidity in the room, almost constantly 80%

now the plants look like this

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

24 Likes

I came across this message today and I was tormented all day nostalgic all day

I believe that this variety is very underestimated by the community.
Most likely, this is associated with the attitude on this forum and among the grovers as a whole to the brand “cookies”
Well, when I bought a pack of Bodhi seeds, I didn’t know who Berner and all the drama around cookies …

Already at that moment, I kept the mother plant GSC for more than 7 years and considered it one of the most most time. My attitude and evaluation of the plant was objective and impartial, without the prism of a negative attitude through the creator to the plant … At that moment I did not even eat about its history.

So choosing, of course, I purchased Field Trip and now I do not regret it at all … I had two basic phenotypes that were divided by GSC Feno and plant #10 - SSDD Feno (only one plant of this phenotype).
I have never grown SSDD and do not know what it should be, but it was definitely not GSC, so I called it SSDD, that is, it is a conditional name, and I don’t know a little bit about how much it looks like …
From the plant #10 Unfortunately failed to leave the clone … From that cycle I will marry the clone #7 gsc feno

Today I got out of the freezer from the freezer the remains of a plant cone #10 - SSDD Feno, it has been stored since 2021 … Since then, it has not lost its sharp smell (chemical berries) just added a little bit of a acid note. The taste and strength remained at the same high level.

Tomorrow I will take a camera with a macro lens and take some photos …

However, I found a photo of 2021 on another forum where reported

It seems to me that if those who say not well about this cross because of the presence of GSC or some other biased conclusions, tried him in blind (not knowing they smoke) they would appreciate it very highly …
Who bypasses this cross with any prejudice - he is mistaken …
However, we are only better than this - we will remain more! ha-ha lol

17 Likes

Some of the crosses with GSC relatives are incredible, for example I am trying to get Thin Mint GSC and Gary Payton (Snowman x Y Life)

but there is a lot of pheno hunting, a lot of failed highs…

7 Likes

great work! those pics look exactly like when i grew it! totally agree with your opinion too. i always had buddies smoke test blind, and everyone LOVED the field trip. even before theyd see the tests of it at 28% thc and 32%+ cannabinoids lol

3 Likes

Forced to agree!
At first I threw only one GSC seed in a free place in the awning and was amazed.
The next time I sprouted the whole pack, but I did not find a better plant, then there was another pack, however, for more than 7 years it was left to have the first seed!
My GSC was from The Cali Connection (as I understand, this is another reason for hait and drama, by the way I don’t know why).

@BackyardBoogie420 thank you!

but we described it as the kinda final boss of cookies lol

There is something, I like it!
I think GSC that I had from TCC is not pure, but most likely extra in genes was Buba … I do not know for sure …
However, Fild Trip is a truly outstanding crossing, the GSC boss!
Probably the only GSC cross that I would put next to FT was the Cross of GSC X Space Queen (Limited Release Testers) from TGA Subcool was also incredible, the average yield was compensated by almost psychedelic start!
Hands are scratched, I have to check GMO X I-95, I think there will also be fire!

7 Likes