Radicle Reefer Organic Medical Outdoor

Starting things up over here. Really trying to search through a diverse population in order to find some winners! I’m up at 42 N so having fast finishing and cold/rain resistance is ideal.

Started all of these indoor 4/10-4/12 in trays under T5 and uppotted a couple days ago into 1 gal. Eventually they will be put into 3 gal, and then either into the ground or fabric pots once they show sex and selections are made.

Currently looking through:
NL#1
NL#2
NL#5
PNWHP x Puck
Nepali HP x Puck
NL#1 x Puck
Overkill (black dom x pnwhp/puck/nl1)
Ak4way
Hawaiian Cat Piss
Dope Beard Durban
Vashion Kush
Garlic Dog
Skunk#1 x Super Skunk
Purple Hindu Kush
G13 x NL#2
‘88g13/HP
HP13 bx
Freezeland
Luana - hawaiian ibl
Kine Bud
Cluster Fuck
Possibly more….

More fun to come…so come check it out!

47 Likes

Nice ! Killer lineup my friend, down to watch this show for sure!

5 Likes

Damn that’s a lot of fire power right there…

I’m jealous of all that! lol

Good luck on your run!

3 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 @Rhai88 ! Glad to have you all coming by and checking it out!

2 Likes

Great line up☆☆☆

Looking forward to seeing these progress!!

2 Likes

Looking like you are going to be quite busy this summer, wishing you luck and excited to see some of those AK Bean Brains grown out!

2 Likes

Thanks! @ElGalloBlanco @Calix

Pretty much a lone wolf over here, but with help from homies during fall. Definitely going to push it this year in terms of how much I can handle, but I need to find those magical plants. Every year I hang onto a bunch of males and collect pollen in order to make seeds. Yeah I’m going to be busy, but it’s worth it!

3 Likes

A very cool lineup, you are going to be busy this Summer!

2 Likes

Thanks @Tejas ! I’ve pulled it off before, but will be nice motivation to have support from the OG community along the way!!!

Got down to 44F this morning with everyone in the mini hoop braving it out. Should be nice sunny and hot today to make up for it.

4 Likes

Wow, Lots of great Genetics right der!

:green_heart: the “Possible More”…

Will definitely be following along on your epic journey… :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Radicle_Reefer have you grown the Hawaiian Cat-Piss before? I’m curious what the finished terps end up like after dry/cure?

2 Likes

Thanks @Maddawg !

@TopShelfTrees1 I have grown out the cat piss the past two years. Has been a great variety for outdoor especially the more nl leaners. Sativa pheno can get huge with lots of trellising needed. The terps are usually in the lemon piney or pineapple realm with various amounts or astringency. The piss is part of the astringent. Have also found some that has a grape thing going on. I’m still holding onto a cut akbb said looked like the original Hawaiian import! Still going to search through some more to see if there is anything better.

5 Likes

Great to know, I’m a big fan of the funk and the raunchy off putting scents, only ones I’m not a fan of are cheese and cat piss, but what you describe sounds delightful.

3 Likes

Looks like you’re running some serious stuff, I’d love to see who wins out the battle in the cold. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks @RatsboggleBiological ! I’ll keep you posted. Glad you stopped by

Great weather the past couple of days and the plants are showing it. Too bad tonight is going to be 39-40F. I’ll just close the hoop extra early.

14 Likes

Been there done that. Looks good so far !! You could skip the trans into 3 gals, and still be good to go. Don’t forget the mycos, epsom, dolomite and a granular 8-8-8 to getem goin !!! Water thoroughly !!! He,he,he PEACE

1 Like

I almost forgot, LABELING is KEY !!! Make sure you can still read the labeling after a season of growin. Magic marker fades big time, found that out the hard way !! PEACE

2 Likes

Regular labels, permanent marker and clear packing tape over top, never fade again :wink: @CHUBBY44
@Radicle_Reefer

6 Likes

Yeah thanks @CHUBBY44 and @TopShelfTrees1!

I always write a back up map of where everything goes once everyone is in their final destinations.

We grow over a hundred different types of tomatoes and peppers…so have definitely figured out a system over the years.

5 Likes