Chem D Discussion

She’s a beauty ! Very nice ! Love the pictures brother !

2 Likes

I have always loved the Chem line, and this last year or so ive really started to look into the history of this line and I am in love! I dont have any Chem D to show, but I am running some Stardawg crosses… (granted they are GPS) but i am getting some really good Chem terps out of these.

I wont bother you guys much, but I will be glued to this thread and following with intense excitement! You guys rock!

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning looking! :fire::fire::+1::v::v:

2 Likes

Are you in contact with Useful? He seemed to drop off a few months ago. Had a big auction on IG saying he needed funds, and I haven’t seem anything from him since. Got a few packs of his I need to go through some day.

3 Likes

Got his chem4 x boo and chem d x choc d going now. And jungle chocolate I hit a keeper of his blueberries n chocolate w pollen a while back. Good guy, nice work ,very fair pricing.

7 Likes

I was following those auctions, ended up being too spendy for me at the time, lots of incredible stuff! I got the idea from his comments that he was doing a big move across a distance, so I figure he’s probably still in the renovating/setting up a new house and breeding space? Seemed like he was moving in December, so I figure he’s probably going to pop back up in time for 4/20 with some new projects running.

4 Likes

I’ll bring some pics of couple of his chems to the thread once I open the tent in Lil bit.

5 Likes

No im not on ig anymore so lost touch hopefully he’s doing ok

2 Likes

I’m not super familiar with sis - I’ve seen threads with it but I’ll have to look closer.

Very confident my cut is the D. It came from reputable people and looks very inline with other Chem D pics I’ve seen.

7 Likes

The chem 4 i run i got from him. Its the legit cut no doubt so that will give some idea what to expect in his chem 4 crosses. Just fyi

4 Likes

Good to know. I’ve run em before I mean the 2 chems I have. Chem d x choc d and chem 4 x boo.

I was thinking what is the real difference n how were the cuts selected. Anyone know. I guess the chem d discussion be good spot for this. But d is the 4th letter so how exactly do they differ. Enough stoned talk here’s baby chem d x choc d’s.

this first one is the runt
These 2 are also chem d x choc d sorry only babies of chem d right now. Will be cloned.
Chem 4 x boo.

16 Likes

Nice! Cant wait to see what the chem d x choc diesel looks like :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Heres a pic of the Chem D :goat:
I havent flowered any d for like a year and half so im more then ready… I just twisted her stems and worked her some , very healthy should be epic

22 Likes

Had to harvest the Chem D and Chem 91 at 10 weeks. Probably could have gone at least a week longer.

The Chem D is stinky - with a funk that sticks… like washing hands doesn’t get rid of it.

The Chem 91 S1 didn’t look like much but dried with quite a funky scent too… maybe a bit leathery, but definitely a dark Afghan type funk - not skunky.

Didn’t look like much - but scope shot looks pretty resinous on the bracts:

Hardly any resin on the leaves. You can see 10 weeks was too early too… but had some stuff going on and the crop had to come down.

16 Likes

Hope all is well brother,I’ve heard(as I have no hands on experience yet) that the Chem 91 actually tested higher at 9 weeks than it did at ten weeks (I think you are running a s1 of the 91(?)) So that probably goes right out the window and now depends on phenotypic variation , and I can’t quite remember much about the D ,in regards to the flower time,very interested in how everything turns out for ya ! Appreciate the update brother
Peace
PS looks very nice ! And sounds beautiful as well ! Cheers

5 Likes

You are correct - this was an S1 from CSI. I had heard in the SkunkVA. PotCast that the Proper Chem 91 tests higher closer to 9 weeks. I’m just judging by trichs and there are a few Amber - but lots of clear.

Either way, I was expecting less based on just visual inspection as it didn’t look very resinous. It’s a good example of an older plant, vs modern genetics with trich all down the leaves etc.

5 Likes

I usually take the Chem D clone to just shy of 10 weeks. She used to go the full 10 weeks but lately I’ve been taking her a few days before 10 week mark.

7 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out the differences between chem d and chem 4

6 Likes

Are you growing both? I just picked up the Chem 4 clone, I haven’t had a chance to flower her though.

2 Likes

No I have crosses with both chem4 x boo and chem d x choc d both useful seeds. I’m just stuck on how they were labeled and differences. D is letter 4. That’s where I get confused. And chem 4 supposedly more indica.

1 Like