Chem D Discussion

Do it, I got these in a trade, only have 3.
I plan on dropping 2 soon

4 Likes

I have a pack of Usefulā€™s Chocolate Diesel, but have never run it. Like when a post here reminds me of a pack that I was once excited to score, but then got tossed in the vault. Maybe I should dig those out. :thinking:

14 Likes

If they donā€™t work out for you I can help you out with the real McCoy.

3 Likes

You cant say something like that and expect me to leave it alone. Please elaborate.
I must have it now. Lol

2 Likes

Haha awesome ! Please tell me you are in Canada !

1 Like

Iā€™m in the US

1 Like

Haha , all good,Im pretty sure I kinda thought that,Iā€™m not ready for that beautiful beast right now ,Iā€™m hoping for this spring or early summer tho ! I canā€™t help but notice how many stunning phenos she throws went she crossed , GMO , Stardawg , I think even Tres Dawg ,and my and now Goat and Monkey has a Chem D x Kashmir Azad cross out there ,(Kashmir has some phenomenal resin production !)and Iā€™m sure there must be countless others !
Iā€™ve got a Chem 91 x Triangle Kush start right now Iā€™m messing around with that ,from what Iā€™ve heard,a dude has the same cross finishing right next to an original Chem 91 cutting ,and the cross is more pungent and all around nicer looking,so Iā€™m super stoked about that ! Iā€™ve got some hope yet ! Mad Respect
Peace

5 Likes

Chem D is some serious fire. From what Iā€™ve heard you can find phenos that rival the original cut from S1ā€™s.

Chem 91 is one I donā€™t have atm but I do have an AJ Sour Diesel x Chem 91 basically a Chem 91 BX that reminds me of the Chem 91.

You canā€™t go wrong with Chem 91 x Triangle Kush. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if you find multiple gems in those seeds. I have the TK just havenā€™t flowered her out yet, Iā€™m going to do a side by side with the SFV OG I have, they look almost identical in veg.

10 Likes

A Chem D here just after 4 weeks in flower.

And some CSI Chem 91 S1 - which admittedly isnā€™t looking too impressive at this point:

26 Likes

Looking beautiful to me ! Would love to see them when they are done brother ! Very nice !
Peace

2 Likes

Was amused today - was working in my little garden And came inside and my wife immediately remarked that I smelled garlicky and grossā€¦ had brushed up against some Chem D while in thereā€¦ so for once it was nice to stink!!

Iā€™m running some bipolar ionization in there (which does a really good job at odour control) so I hadnā€™t noticed an ambient smell much - but on the resin run Iā€™m getting real mothball smells.

Very funky and Iā€™m loving it!

6 Likes

Damn that sounds so beautiful ! Very happy for you brother ! Very happy ! Any plans for a cross or breeding at all in the foreseeable future?
I need to get an idea of silver thiosulfate myself ,for the Massgas ,and a couple others Iā€™ve acquired , although my original plan is to use a Black Triangle male that has survived so far
Very happy for the updates ! Peace

2 Likes

Unfortunately my STS reversal didnā€™t give me viable Pollenā€¦ Iā€™ve had that happen on the last few tries so Iā€™m clearly screwing something up.

I plan to hit us with some Tru Doh pollen from Tru Cannabliss and some Garlic bud pollen when I grow it out.

Itā€™s worth keeping around for a bit to see what fun can be had with crosses.

2 Likes

Beautiful brother ! Sounds amazing ! Iā€™ve heard good things about Cannabliss ! Yeah ! And Garlic bud ! Should line up nicely ! Peace !

I ran his Chocolate diesel mother cut before he passed me directly.Miss that one actually wish i still had it. Yielded big huge buds smelled like chocolate and cinnamon. Somewhat thick indica type structure but definitely sativa buds. Huge plant. Trippy racey sativa high. Theres nice stuff in there :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Chem d in my tent. About to flip soon cant wait i havent grew her in a bit

18 Likes

Chem D at about 9 weeks:

34 Likes

Howā€™s she smelling? @man-bot

1 Like

this picture looks just like the ā€˜chem sisā€™ pictures iā€™ve seen.

4 Likes

If anyone is interested in trying chem from chemdog. Greg now works as a grower for cannaprovisions out of Lee MA. He works with a Johnny green fingers from CA and itā€™s funded by ex state house/representative figures.

I live not far from the whole thing

14 Likes