Chem D Discussion

If you don’t know the history of the Chems and Diesels here’s a brief run down.

"At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, ‘joebrand’ (aka ‘wonkanobe’) and ‘pbud’ met ‘chemdog’ and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdog’ (now ’91 chemdog), ‘chemdog a’ (now chemdog’s sister), and ‘chemdog b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdog ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, ‘chemdog’ and ‘joebrand’ reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, ‘4’ being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the ‘4’ was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the ‘reunion pheno’."

19 Likes

Day 47 of flower

29 Likes

Their looking lovely…

3 Likes

I’m completely new to any of the Chem lines and wanted to ask about the high and the duration of the buzz if anyone can share. I’ve got 6 gg4 x Chem D from CSI in veg now and a pack of greyskull fire pie x Chem D that I’ve just put into water.

5 Likes

I’d love to see someone self the 91 or the D.

Would be fun to see what you could find. Chem found 3 elites in just a few seeds.

Edit: Jesus… lucky dog has some serious genetics. I’d love to run some of their stuff. Do they sell just the pure 91 bx3 they use?

Imagine if chem kept that male and made a true ibl … he’d be sitting so pretty :joy:

3 Likes

Nspecta does a lot of that, but it’s on his IG account and it’s pretty hard to follow. He does seem to pull out some good plants in his runs.

2 Likes

A shamed to say have never “ran” it – whom is the orginal breeder of ?

1 Like

CSI Humboldt had some selfed Chem lines (91 and ChemD, I believe). Unsure if still available or sold out, but he’s reliable.

4 Likes

Breeder is (from what I understand) unknown,Mass G found the seeds and sprouted them when he was 17 years old and had the wisdom to hold it until he could get it out there,Im 50 and I would have lost it numerous times from then till now haha ! Truly amazing !
Peace

2 Likes

I’ve also never ran anything,well until the cross I have now,I would love to encourage anyone here or anywhere to self either the Chem D or the 91 ! I would if I could,I didn’t have the spray or I woulda self what I have now ! So I hit with Guerilla fume pollen and will see in a month or so what comes up ! I would love to get a real cut and some STS ! Man !
I’ve got a Massgas that are fems from Goat and Monkey seeds ! Also one Southern Charms fems as well ! Couldn’t root the cuttings so had to resort to the guerilla fume male that I had ,thank god for that ! I’m extremely grateful to have been able to do that ,I sacrificed my med for future beans ! Peace

5 Likes

Csi has s1 the chems…he believes that chem itself is an s1 of something

4 Likes

Pbud is running the original Chem91 cut down in Florida for his employer also. Skunk_Va also lists Chem91 in his Bozeman dispensary but I’m not sure it’s the original or his Guerilla Fume’ offering.

I’ll find out soon enough when I stop in this May.

5 Likes

I’m Runnin CSI Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D) , (HPS )

19 Likes

…lemon party fallen soldier

29 Likes

I have 1 plant from this batch of gg4 x Chem D showing heavy variegation too, hopefully it’ll be a Chem D leaning pheno, has an attractive juicy BO smell to the stem rub :sweat_smile:. When I messaged nspecta he said big bad wolf and the Headbanger x Chem d gave off the strongest offspring, I hope you find something nice in that plant man.

8 Likes

Cool info from Nspecta. Thanks I hope it is a keeper too. Running in soil and in RDWC (salts). Hope that is a Chem D leaner for you, cheers!

5 Likes

Busy reading through the different threads and apparently with organic if you add probiotics the variegation subsides, it seems to be an indicator that it’s missing something. With hydro and Coco calmag helps but it prefers organic substrates, gots alot to learn :grin:

4 Likes

Motor breath x Karma`s Sour

8 Likes

My continued “next best thing to the Goat(clone)” ( chem) hunt
A.Good sh!t (CSI): Dogsh!t x chem 91
B.Margy Dog ( Cannarado) :chem D x frozen Margy
C.Hoodoo (lucky dog seed co &Dominion skunk):cross road chem x Dominion skunk
D.Supafly (Dominion seed & Lucky dog Skunk VA):Crossroad Chem: Chemdog 91 x SFV Bx2 (chemmy pheno) Figure Four: TK x (Airborne G13 x Skelly x Skunk 1
E. Hanza valley ( lucky dog) : the Puck x Chem 91 bx3
F. Big bad wolf 2.0 chem 91 x chem D ( CSI)
G. Chemmy fkn sours ( thunderfudge &Luckydogseedco): Lineage : Dog Patch x Sour Larry BX2
H. 707 ghost dawg ( 707 sha bud): ghost OG x 707 chem dawg
I. Deep deuce Daryl: GMO x 12 Monkeys
Rest of youngin
1.Goji og
2.Afghani kush x scotts og x too true
3.Sky lotus x skunk

16 Likes

He doesn’t sell chem 91 bx3 pure

2 Likes