Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

Lol and I did pinch a bunch of the wedding cake just earlier.
Last time I did it, the branch grew back up anD stayed like a L with another cola like a Siamese twin onnits neck.
Gonna be a fun one
I should really set that one on it’s own and see what it can produce l it would really benefit from lots of space.

I’ll give It till the end of week to see If it’s done stretching . It’s about 3-4” max from the light lol

2 Likes

I meant that for another light to run outside the tent, my digital timer only has two output and I’m using them for two lights in tent .

2 Likes

I guess I’m not fully understanding. This is what I got going on. I could also run a power strip if I needed more.

The plants are going to get bigger. You could always do a monster crop. Take some clones and scrap her. They take a while to clone. You just have to be patient.
4 Likes

Yes a power strip would work to keep em on the same schedule !!! smart thinking !

Lol I don’t think I can scrap her lol I would give it tommy buddy who has more room if I have too.

2 Likes

Woooo!! So I pumped the tall one on back deck, so had a beautifull day.

I also set up my clone station humidity dome.

While i had it out of tent, I said hmmm. Maybe I’ll see whatI can domin the garages.

I blacked out two window, a door ans hung a tarp.
Looking pretty good in there!

The three in tent are loving the space now,I think. And the wedding cake can grow on it’s own now.
Rigged up a regular timer to it, I wanted my wifi smart plug, bur the wifi connection couldn’t reach far enough . Don’t wanttp risk connection dropping lol not much would happene really just darkness a. Few extra houea.

Solid. Now. Upload spacious tent photos tomorrow
I may end up moving wholw works into garage and Make a dead wall for growing at the rear. They’re is a base board heater. Tons of
Electrical 20amps . Insulated walls anencephaly relflecrive insulation on ceiling.

Fresh air!!! Stinkin out the street lol

Set up,in garage

6 Likes

She looks like she will do fine. It’s really not necessary to build a make shift tent unless you want to collect the light in and keep light out. Away from prying eyes. She looks :blush:

1 Like

Yea the tarp was to minimiZe the heavy blue /purple light pouring out when I open garage door LOL

2 Likes

Another beauty day…lol couldn’t resist not giving the girls Somme full spectrum lol
THEY will go back in tent though.
Unless… lol, i decide to wire up,the garage lol…a lot of pollutants floating around though , and no fresh air intake.

Temp,Says 9 celcius today, my back deck thermometer shelters from wind says 17,and In sun with reflection from Windows ans a white siding it’s too hot to stand by!!! Lol def 20+

8 Likes

Are you trying to free up space in the tent? I actually have my carbon filter outside of the tent and I push air through it. Seems like you could free up some space in there if you did that.

2 Likes

My Mind always does backflips trying to think about the pull and push of Air through filters lol! Puts me in vertigo.

What’s acuslly taking up space is the drain pans for the 7L fabric pots…I have a piece of foam as a liner to insulate the cement floor from tent / plants .

So I dont want that getting we so i keep the pans they’re Because the fabric is always wet.

And. The Pans make it impossible to squeeze together cause the diameter is huge lol.

I could try pulling the air out from the tent into the filter… thanks! I’ll see how that’s works. I like having it all tucked away in there though lol !

1 Like

SUPER SUNDAY PHOTOSHOOt lol
Here we go! Mixin feed and feed day.?..

Yes’m blurple on flower sugar leaf. OTher 2 not,so,blurple.
TO Be honest. The sugar one under blurple seems To B flowering the strongest. It was also neglected for a while in back left while cramped
Seems to like it a lot.
Are these buds gonna get bigger ans bigger …feels like they are a bit tiny lol. , first time grower…hope to get a couple fat nugs??

Here’s my feed
I accidentally punt GROW in this batch…it isn’t on the list for flowering…woops…??? Should i Be ok lol?
THe set up!!!

And I ended up doing an What you said…im pullin air Fromm tent into filter outside the tent,

I finding i have negative pressure though…if I don’t have intake on blast…

9 Likes

It shouldn’t hurt anything. Sometimes people give a little N boost in the middle of flower.

You’re going to have quite a few nice size buds. You have your canopy is pretty flat. :+1:
They look good. Keep your veg nutes up until you need them again. :wink:

1 Like

Ohh great to hear.
I find I have so many typos with this forum post script. Doesn’t bother me at all really. But feel bad for anyone’s trying to read it! Haha my spelling isn’t as atrocious as my posts may indicate .

I have one more to share, She been hiding! I also trimmed it for the first time in 3 weeks. And I don’t think I really Pruned much then.

I took ALOT of cuts…safe to say this strain will be re grow …seems to be the only clone that didn’t wilt on me.

I also dumped another light on it . She seemed to be falling behind the pack…my wife @ctually first commented that I shouldn’t of seperate her from her sisters. They grew up together and she said she was going To be sad!!! Well , maybe some truth to it. She isn’t flowering like the others , howevee completly different strain dominance(?). And now compelelty different environment.

I think I’ve also noticed the LED Bleach spots…is this from the cheap Chinese blurples? None under my PAN LED, but to the left under blurple I noticed on some lowwr leafs the white toxic looking Stains. I found a few on the tall one and it’s only the one light…
Should I raise the light to combat this?
Might be a way too much LED RIGHT NOW…I just thought it was holding back on me

CheerS!

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with this issue. Maybe air circulation? Was she like that in the tent or is that recent?

I thoight it was you that told me about to much LED Causing the leafs to appear to have bleach spots ?

I just called it white toxic lol , almost LED toxicity lol…

It makes sense but it does wash off the leafs…

It was in the tent , IVe noticed it on both my grow attempts. But I did notice it on girl outside of tent now as i was adding second light.

1 Like

If it washes off its not the light. I forget exactly what it’s called. When I get home I’ll look into it further. Try to post pics. People are going to wanna see to help.

1 Like

Yes of course a photo !
I sort of brush it off hoping it’s nothing serious.
I’ve noticed it a few times now I can’t ignore it.

I will look for one tomorrow for a picture .
Thank you for the help.

1 Like

I think it might be PM. Not 100% I will look into it. Pinky swear. :wink: I did a lot of running around today. I will definitely be back with some possibilities in the morning.

Thx!!!

SO. This is why I wasn’t embaressed to look into it.

Looks really bad !!!

I wish it itmwas THC llol but it was happening in BBoth my VEG cycles…

From a distance unseen LED it looks like staining.

But now it’s a powder residue…
I took mmaybe 6 leaves with a bitnonnit .

They are all onnthe light under the blurple

3 Likes

I’ll put it up in mine see what gets said.