Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Love your selection of plants Chronix!!

You are going to have an amazing lineup of exotic cured bud to sample this winter, great job! :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Do you like earth juice? I see where you said you like it. Cal mag I use is earth juice. It works great. I was looking into the product. It’s not pricey. I have mad a change again. But not sure what to do.

1 Like

Thanks @Gpaw I like to have a variety. :slightly_smiling_face:
@Hemp Yes I like the Earth Juice, it seems to work decent and its cheap. :+1:

2 Likes

I knew this would happen, and this is what I was worried about. The damn tent got overgrown.
Unfortunately, the Blue Cookies had suffered some bud rot. I removed all bud rot and alot of bud from around the effected areas. I then cut the plant down. It only got to live to 50 days flower. :sleepy:
I did manage to save a decent amount to sample, even if it is only 50 days… :+1:
None of the other plants have any sign of being effected. Hopefully they can keep going problem free.
After removing the Blue Cookies it has opened up alot more air flow. :tornado:

The bud rot on the Blue Cookies.

Some of the keeper buds.

Eutierria

Kush Berry

Zeus x (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison)

Colombian Gold x My Fault

Blueberry Bastard

18 Likes

I like the col. gold. Love the old stuff. Lolimage that one sorry for copying it. I deleted it. Nice colors as always. I like that one. You got them pumping.

9 Likes

I am sorry to say I do not have pics before harvest for the Zeus x (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison), the Kush Berry, or the Eutierria. :evergreen_tree:
I was having frequent power outages, I cut them down at 60 days. I cut them down using a candle for light. :candle:
I tried to get pictures but they just didn’t turn out well.
Of course, now there are no power issues. :roll_eyes:
I never bothered weighing after drying, as its for my own consumption I really don’t care about the exact yield number. They all yielded decently in my opinion. I am happy with the results.

I ran out of jars, so I will have to get more of them.
I got these freezer bags plus a jar (not in picture) of each curing away. Lots of trim as well not pictured.
I will try to get some close up bud shots soon.

The Colombian Gold x My Fault from @District_Flora is still growing for now.
I believe it is at day 60ish.

The Blueberry Bastard also day 60ish.

22 Likes

Really nice cuz! Lovely gals there lol

5 Likes

What’s the smells on the bastard and the Colombian cross?

4 Likes

Congrats on the haul! Keep it coming! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Well… my veg tent had a spider mite problem. I tried to fight them off… It isn’t working. They moved in to my flower tent, I knew it was just a matter of time. I don’t have the physical strength due to a health problem to wash these plants every day.
No webbing yet…but the leafs look like hell from the damage.
I didn’t want to use the Safers end all on my flowering plants.
That shit seems to damage my plants in veg, they look like shit.

Day 69 flower for the Colombian and Blue Bastard.

Colombian Gold x My Fault @District_Flora
I can’t describe the smell but they smell absolutely great! Smells like it would be killer smoke.

Blueberry Bastard
(again I can’t put a name to the smell but it is very nice too)

Autoflowers below:

Tycho Monolith from a guy thats not on OG anymore.

Ghost Toof #1 @ReikoX

Ghost Toof #2

Cherry Brandy (that isn’t acting very much like an auto at all :laughing: ) :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Unfortunately it is what it is… I can only do so much right now.

My thoughts are spraying with hydrogen peroxide and rinsing the hell out of them in the bath tub before harvest.
Anyone got any thoughts?

After these are cut down, my plan is to trim my vegging plants, maybe down size a bit more…
See if I can get them under control…
Other then that if that don’t work I am going to shut her down an just start over in a month or so.
Never had a problem with these little fuckers before surprisingly.

6 Likes

I wish I could better guide you in that area, I think you may be on the right path with that idea.

Sucks you’re not 100% best wishes!

3 Likes

What’s wrong? I’m sorry mr friend they look great.

1 Like

ya man, i dont like spraying my plants with anything so i did what you said and just shut it down and had a massive cleaning session when i had them. luckily i’ve never had them since. i hate those bastards.
good luck to you.

(before i did i tried to wash daily and it was just way too much work for me cuz im a lazy bastard)

7 Likes

It is work. It’s not easy.

4 Likes

Spider mites have really done damage and they won’t die and go away.

3 Likes

Well I gave up and lost the battle. Spider mites kicked my ass and my plants. I have been defeated. I just can’t keep up with them. Just can’t win.
I have no mother plants left, I chopped them all.

I put the Freakshow plant outside last night to enjoy the snow. Here she is today. The mites loved this plants leafs.I bet those friggin mites are still alive. Probably just went into hibernation.

Only 4 plants left. Will see how they go…

Cherry Brandy

Tycho Monolith

Ghost Toof x 2

11 Likes

After I chop these…I am going to take a short break.
Then its a new beginning and adventure. :v:

7 Likes

I forgot to add, I rinsed and chopped the Blueberry Bastard and the Colombian Gold x My Fault at 70 days.
They are drying and waiting for a smoke report.

6 Likes

I hate that. I have seen them. They are nasty. One thing I haven’t had this time. I have in the past. Some things helped a little. But the rh was to low. High heat. Didn’t understand a lot on things back then.

2 Likes