This is going to become an overgrown jungle.
Plants were vegged way too long for the size of the tent due too many reasons…but lets see how it goes anyways. All comments are welcomed.
- 1 - Eutierria from SpaceBound Genetics ( Thanks to @DannyTerpintine and @DougDawson )
- 1 - Kush Berry from Peak Seeds
- 1 - Blue Cookies from Mark (strainly) ( Thanks to @Qtip )
- 2 - CBD Panties from 7 East Genetics
- 1 - Zeus OG x (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison) ( Thanks to @cannabissequoia )
A few years ago I made a very small batch of seeds with a Zeus OG female I had with a male Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison cross that I got from him.
- AC Infinity 3x3x6 tent
- AC Infinity RAXIAL S4 with speed controller (4 inch air intake)
- AC Infinity CLOUDLINE with thermal control (4 inch air exhaust)
- Phantom Pheno 440 watt LED
- Secret Jardin 30 watt pole mounted fans x 2
- Promix HP
- Remo Nutrients
All plants were vegged with 24 hour light under 315 watt CMH.
Eutierria, Blue Cookies, and Blue Kush all had tap roots around July 29th.
CBD Panties were started somewhere after the middle of August.
Zeus x (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison) is a clone off a mother plant.
I moved the plants from the veg tent to the flower tent on October 7th around 8pm.
1st day of 12 hour darkness began at 5am October 8.
Kush Berry ↓
Blue Cookies ↓
Zeus x (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison) ↓
CBD Panties ↓
The whole family.
Phantom Pheno 440 watt LED.